Chapter 7

Cozmos Pov:

I made my way to pinks old room in the zoo yellow following behind I stopped in front of the door. I looked behind towards yellows pearl and motioned my head towards the door she was surprised that I still knew that she was here she moved forward towards the touch pad and opened the door.

When I entered the room I saw blue crying and talking about pink in a low voice.

Cozmo: Blue love.

She immediately turned around the moment she saw rushed towards me and cried in my chest I held her tightly in ordered to confront her. And started to gently brush my hand through her hair.

Cozmo: Shh it's ok my little blue berry I'm here now no need to cry.

She started to calm down loked up towards me.

Blue: *sob* cozmo *sob* Pi...pinks.

Cozmo: shh I know I know and I'm sorry if only i was here at that time.

Yellow joined in wrapped her arms around blue and I wrapped my arms around both of them.

Sadly our moment was ruined by the agate.

Agate: and we have arrived that will be all pearl.

She walked forward with the sapphire and ruby I saw earlier agate bowed to me and then made the diamon shape salute.

Agate: My diamond my gracious wondress diamond....sss and lord.

Yellow: Get to the point agate.

Agate turned towards blue.

Agate: yes of course youll be pleased to know that your sapphire has completed your special delivery.

Blue: What special delivery.

Agate: Umm the special delivery you asked from earth of course.

Blue: I never asked any sapphire to go to earth.

The sapphire looked nervous. Dont tell me they are intruders.

Sapphire: I..  um my future vision for saw you my diamond disairing for more humans for the zoo so I acted accordingly.

The agate gave a nervous smile towards blue.

Cozmo: Is it true blue.

All eyes shifted towards me and the sapphire got even more tense.

Blue: Yes dear it's true the humans were her favourite organic species.

Yellow: Is that what you want sapphire has the cluster emerged yet.

Sapphire: No my diamond it hasn't.

Yellow: Then theres still time. That will be all leave now.

I saw the aget leave along with the ruby and sapphire I turned my head towards blue and yellow when I saw two shadows leave the room.

Cozmo: Yellow Blue I will be back in a few minutes.

They both noded I made my way towards the door Pearl following behind. When I stepped out of the door I saw an amethyst the ruby,pearl and the sapphire the amethyst turned around with a panicked smile and stood in front of as trying to hide something.

Agate: Oh my lord is there something you need.

I turned my attention towards her with a glare she was frightened and didnt say a word next.

Cozmo: Agate did you asked them any questions when letting them enter.

The agate face changed in realization then again to fear.