Chapter 4

Whites Pov:

I'm sitting on my thron right and thinking about my darling said that the pearl is important to her oh no no darling no one should be more important than me darling I'll make sur of it.

Cozmo Pov:

I fell like someone taking about me.
Any way I am in pinks ship and we are on our way to earth she has been telling me about the planet and the things she love on that planet she is really energetic her brings a smile on my face evry time I see her like this.

Pink: Oh the human are so interesting hey darling are you even listening to me.

Cozmo: Of course I am dear.

Pink: (Pouting) Really doesn't look like it.

Cozmo: Haha you are just so adorable.

Pink blushed and pouted even more I just patted her head and ruffled her hair.

Pink: Heyyy stoop that.

She held my hand huged it I chuckled at this. And once again my pearl was looking a bit jealous. I turned my to look at her but she quickly faced the other way I'll just teas her some other time.

Pink:  oh look look were here .

Pink jumped down from her thron.
I Looked at the planet and it does look beautiful.

Moments after pink landed her ship.

Pink: come on let's go I'll show around.

Cozmo: Alright alright let's go oh and pearl dear.

Pearl blushed at the hearing the word "dear".

Pear: Ye..yes my lord.

I lowered my hand for her she was surprised she must have thought I'm gona leave her in the ship with pinks pearl. She got on my hand I turned towards pink pearl.

Cozmo:Would you like come with us as well.

P.pearl (pink pearl) looked towards pink she nodded her head as a sign of approval.

I lowered my hand for her as well she got on it and stood beside my pearl both had a slight blush.

I teleported is out the ship. The moment we were out pink grabbed my free hand started to drag me around showing different things.

Time Skip:

Pink had showed a lot about earth the lifeforms on earth were quite interesting especially the humans.
After  a lot of exploring. We decided it's time to head back to home world.

I teleported us in the ship were P.pearl set the course to home world. We made it back in 2 hours during the w hours pink and I talked about earth and all the things I liked about it she was happy to hear that I liked earth.
When  pinks ship landed I bid my farewell to pink for now as to I have to spend some time with yellow and blue she was a bit saddened but understood.
I picked up my pearl and made our selves invisible. I made my way to the thron room to see yellow and blue on their thron white must be beausy a made myself visible both were surprised especially blue she even let out a cute little ep.

Cozmo: Hello there Yellow Blue.

They had calmed down now yellow was the first to talk.

Yellow: Hello to you to looks like your done with pink already

Then it was blues turn.

Blue: So what do you think about the planet earth.

I snapped my fingers and my thron emerged from the ground I sat on it answered them.

Cozmo: It is a beautiful planet the life forms on the planet are really interesting.

Yellow answered with an annoyed tone.

Yellow: Oh please there is nothing interesting on that dirt planet.

Blue: That is not true yellow.

Yellow: I dont really car about that planet. So dear did you needed something from us.

I smiled and replied.

Cozmo: I just came to spend some time with you sunshine and my sweet blueberry.

Both blushed at the nickname I gave them.

Cozmo: Well then how about we start with a lovely chat.

~~~~~~

Yup that's it