31-40

Chapter 31 Good

"Railway Bureau? That's pretty good!" This is a serious iron rice bowl, how can you not be laid off! Moreover, Su Qian would definitely like running around the world, and he might even be able to buy things for them at that time! Su Yun thinks this job is very good!

"It's good, but the requirements are very high. I'm worried that Aqian won't be able to apply for the job!" Su Ming is really worried about his younger brother's character, but Su Yun doesn't think so. Brother say, let him choose by himself, try it himself, if he can go, he can go, if he can't go, he can farm in the countryside!"

Su Qian is also a spineless man, and he definitely doesn't want to farm in the countryside! Su Yun doesn't need to think too much to know what Su Qian will choose then!

Seeing that his sister is so enthusiastic, Su Ming has concerns, but he didn't say much, "Okay!" It really doesn't work, he thinks of another way!

"Big brother, thank you, you didn't worry about this family less. But don't worry, I will be at home in the future, I will take care of my parents, and you can work outside with peace of mind!" This sentence is true, Su Qian To go out to work, she and her parents are the only ones at home. Although Su Yun is young, she has already matured in mind!

"Our family Duoduo really grew up. I feel relieved to see you like this. I will see if there is any suitable job for you in the county. When you get older, I will go to work. Then I will have a formal copy. Work is easier too." The little girl's education level is low, she hasn't graduated from junior high school yet, and she doesn't know what job she can find for her!

He really had to think about it, his sister has been spoiled since she was a child, and she must not do well in farming, and they are also reluctant to let her go to work in the field.

It is best to find a stable job, eat public food, have a higher status, and have a more relaxed life.

Looking at his white and tender sister, Su Ming felt that Su Yun was even more beautiful.

Such a beautiful sister is still so caring now. As an elder brother, Su Ming feels it is necessary for him to take care of her, "You can rest at home with peace of mind now. I was ill before, but now it's better?"

"Big brother, it's been so long. , I'm fine now."

"Be careful in the future. It just rained a few days ago and the water was deep. If you can't swim, stay away from the river." If you want to do this again, the family will probably be scared to death!

"Okay, it's rare for you to come back, eldest brother. I'll make something delicious for you. Then you can bring something to my sister-in-law and them!" Su Yun likes to cook and study food. Seeing Su Ming, he also helped the family. Many, she must express a little bit!

The eldest brother is the eldest brother, the sister-in-law is the sister-in-law, it is still different after all!

"Don't be busy, just make something you like."

"Well? I'm advancing by leaps and bounds recently. Brother, don't you want to taste it? They all said that I made delicious food. Someone in the village asked me to help make a banquet. What about the noodles!"

" Oh , is this true?" My sister, Shijie has been very respectful for three days?

"Don't you know if you try?" I made some snacks for my little nephew. Su Yun took the sausages and fry them today, but because they have eaten a lot recently, they are almost gone.

Although this thing can be put, it is not good to eat too much, Su Yun is completely pressure-free!

Eating early is good, so as not to get moldy, although she can still eat, but she feels like it!