361-370

Chapter 361 Another year

In this special era, everyone's life is very hard, so whenever the New Year is New Year, both adults and children are very happy.

Because on this day of the Chinese New Year, no matter how hard you live, even if you have no money at home, you will still have a table full of delicious food, have a happy New Year, and look forward to a better year in the coming year.

This year, the family has added another baby, and the Su family's life is booming. Yangliu has prepared a lot of dry goods for the New Year, but he is busy.

"Mom, let me help you!" On the day of the New Year's Eve dinner, Yang Ling and Liu Yumei took the initiative to help in the kitchen, and with Su Yun, the four of them were exhausted.

"Okay, one of you is in charge of washing vegetables, the other is in charge of chopping, and the cooking will be left to you." Knowing that her daughter's cooking skills are good, everyone likes to eat Su Yun's dishes, and Yangliu didn't fight.

After arranging the tasks, several people are also diligent, and they don't spend time slowly, but the cooking speed is quite fast.

"This year's New Year's Eve dinner is really rich. There are fish, meat and shrimp. This life is getting better and better." The life of the Su family is indeed getting better and better. Liu Yumei is used to seeing it, but Yang Ling is the first New Year's Eve here, and seeing the good dishes in this kitchen, I really realized how good the life of the Su family was.

"This life just needs to get better and better, otherwise how can we be worthy of our busy year?" In recent years, life at home has been rising in a straight line, and Liu Yumei is very happy when she sees it.

The husband's family is good, the husband's younger brothers and sisters are good, their days are really good!

Otherwise, one is good and the other is bad, and then there will inevitably be some contradictions.

So Liu Yumei is very happy to see these changes.

"Yes, it's been so hard this year. You should really treat yourself well during the Chinese New Year. It's just a pity that there are so many delicious foods that Ah Qian can't eat." Yang Ling still likes Su Qian very much. Qian also buys things for her, and every time she comes back, she buys a lot for her children.

Many children from other families are picking up other people's old things. Yang Ling originally thought so, but she thought that Su Qian had prepared a lot. Her children were born without lack of anything and were well taken care of. Su Qian was also very grateful.

"Aqian has become a very busy person now, and it is easy to see him, but I heard that he seems to have been promoted, isn't it? Mom?" Speaking of Su Qian, Liu Yumei was worried that Yang Liu would not think well, so she simply mentioned something that made people happy topic.

"It's a promotion, but it doesn't pay off. It's just a little raise in salary, and I still follow the railway. I don't see anyone all day." Thinking of his youngest son, Yang Liu sighed, this year is so good, if everyone is here ,that would be nice.

"It's fine in the future. In a few years, when Aqian has enough qualifications, he can work in the unit permanently, and then he won't have to run around." Su Qian is still young, and Liu Yumei feels that walking around It's okay, when you get older, you can decide to get married earlier, and you don't have to run around.

"I also hope that he will settle down sooner, so that I can feel more at ease. It's better to be close by and see people often. It's not like now, I only see people a few times a year."