131-140

Chapter 131 Help

Su Yun stewed tofu with meat today, fried a dry tofu, and added a green vegetable, Su Qian was satisfied, "Duoduo, your craftsmanship is really getting better and better, this dry tofu is good Eat, is there any seasoning in it? It's fragrant, you can bring me more this time when I go out."

"Okay, this dry tofu is better, I'll bring you more then, you can bring it to me. Try it with your colleagues." Anyway, Su Yun is doing this now, and he has as many as he wants.

"That's fine, I'll do it for you if you're not fast enough."

"Just in time, if you help me, I can do more recently!" If you do more, you can sell more and earn more, which is a good thing.

"You're really looking at money, and no one in our family is that crazy about money. Who did you pick up?" There aren't many in their family who like to make money like Su Yun. It's really strange. .

"Oh, you guys have money and wages, so don't worry. I don't have money, don't I? I don't save much, so how can I buy myself nice clothes and meat to eat?" Eat meat every day, this is Su Yun The goal.

Her body lacks flesh, typical malnutrition, and she hasn't come to aunt yet, she is worried to death.

"Okay, you're right, then I'll be here to help you recently. But you can have three meals a day. I eat meat every day." Su Qian also loves meat. , of course he is happy to eat meat every day!

"You don't need your meat, don't worry! As long as you help me make more, you can keep enough meat every day!" It's just meat. Anyway, she works in a supply and marketing cooperative, so it's convenient to buy meat.

I still have the tickets in my hand. I have used up my share. If others don't want it, I can give it to her, and she just needs to pay.

"Then it's such a pleasant decision, what do you want me to do, tell me!" Su Qian felt that he could use all his strength after eating and drinking!

"Of course I'm grinding tofu. I'll grind more today. I couldn't make too much by myself before, and I couldn't sell enough every day. I'll make more when you come."

"No problem!" With the big man Su Qian around, the speed of grinding beans is indeed much faster, and Su Yun's efficiency is also faster than before. It was almost done before ten o'clock, and it was a full 50 pounds!

"So many tofu, can you sell all of them tomorrow?" Looking at the pile of tofu, Su Qian suddenly had a headache.

"If I can't sell it, I'll make it dry, it's fine! My tofu is sold out before noon every day. The business is very good, don't worry." Anyway, you can still make dry tofu, and Su Yun is not worried at all.

She didn't sell all of the tofu, but she also got a part of it to make dry tofu. She could take it to Su Qian at that time, and she could also sell it later, which would save a lot of work.

"Third brother, I'm going to work tomorrow. Please help me to look at it. All these tofu need to be dried." Someone's help will save a lot of trouble. Su Yun feels that she will tell her parents later that if they don't mind, when they have time If you do it together with her, she can also do more sales, and then make more money, and she can be more filial to her parents.

"Leave these to me, can I sleep now? I'm sleepy." Making tofu is also physical work. Su Qian thought it was easy before, but after seeing Su Yun, he realized it wasn't easy.

"Okay, go to sleep, I should go to bed too, I have to pretend to get up early tomorrow morning!" Su Yun wouldn't be too busy, otherwise his body wouldn't be able to bear it.