551-560

Chapter 551 Together

Yuan Xiaolu is a warm-hearted person. Seeing that Su Yun has just arrived, she still has a big belly and takes care of her, "Today there is braised pork, potatoes, green vegetables, tofu, sauerkraut, Su Yun, what do you want to eat? Otherwise, I will help you. Let's fight? You go and sit there, there are many people here."

"I am with you, the first time I come to the cafeteria, I will fight by myself, so that I won't be able to do it in the future."

"Alright, then be careful!" Yuan Xiaolu's character Well, it looks like they get along very well. Many people greeted her this time, "Xiaolu, why are you only here now? Don't you like braised pork the most? Hurry up, it's going to be late. I might not be able to eat."

"Is there no? I have a lot of work to do today, I'm late, Master, save me some!" The little girl has a good family, is not married, and has no pressure. Naturally, she can eat whatever she wants. what to eat.

"There is still class, don't worry." The master also likes Yuan Xiaolu, who makes this little girl sweet?

"It's good if you have it, it scared me to death." Yuan Xiaolu patted her chest, anxious, but she didn't forget to tell Su Yun, "Just follow me, and I'll ask the master to give you more if you want to eat!"

"I'll just eat whatever I want." With a smile, Su Yun didn't talk much, but she was with Yuan Xiaolu, and someone next to her noticed her, "Xiaolu, is the girl next to you new here?"

"Yes, I just came here yesterday, a top student from Capital University. Su Yun, this is Sister Zhao from the Personnel Department."

"Hello, Sister Zhao." 

"Hello, are you pregnant?" Su Yun's belly is not small, of course, he can see it at a glance.

"Yes."

"Hehe, congratulations!" I didn't expect Su Yun to be pregnant as soon as she graduated, but Sister Zhao is not a talkative person, she smiled and said something else, "Xiaolu, is your department busy recently? "

Can you not be busy? Now a new section has been opened, and we are looking for materials!"

"We have so many submissions every day in our newspaper, are we still worried about materials?"

"It's the novel section. Although there are a lot of submissions, there is nothing new. The above means that I want to find something that fits the background of the times. Isn't everyone encouraging the development of individuals now? You see that there are more and more businesses doing business outside, so I want to find something. Similar themes. But those with uneven submissions are really hard to find."

"Just take it slow, don't we have a few regular authors in our newspaper? Just let them write."

"They have them in their hands. I have to write my own book, so how can I be so busy? Hey, it's my turn, I'll start cooking." Yuan Xiaolu was in a hurry with the braised pork in her heart!

"Okay, we'll talk later." Sister Zhao was also cooking, so the two of them didn't say anything for the time being, but Su Yun listened to their words.

After the fight was over, Yuan Xiaolu took Su Yun over to eat, there were people from the editorial department, Su Yun could only recognize his face now, "Is there any place for us?"

"Yes, come and sit!" This The relationship between people and Yuan Xiaolu seems to be good, Yuan Xiaolu pulls Su Yun and sits down, "I have my favorite today, if only I had braised pork every day, it's delicious!"