Fight

Slightly based on the breakup scene from Tick Tick Boom
______________________________
Y/n POV
Andrew and I have been together for the last year, this has been the best year of my life. He is very supportive of me and I am of him with his acting career, however recently I have felt that he is caring more about that then our relationship. I have recently moved into Andrews apartment on the outskirts of London. It wasn't the biggest apartment with loads of room but it was cosy. Andrews scrips were spread out across the whole apartment, He had a script for every genre under the sun. Action , romance, musicals, detective and horror. I loved it however, Andrew was always looking at scrips and perfecting his role. He would always have his head in a script all day everyday. Like tonight. It was getting late and I was already in bed, all I wanted was Andrew to fall asleep too, but as per usual he was still sitting up re-reading a script for his latest role.

"Andrew please come to bed it late" I whined, sitting up

"It's not that late I'll come over soon" Andrew replied looking over to you and pulling a sympathetic smile

"It's late already, it's nearly 12, come on please" I pushed. I know that he wouldn't listen to me but I wanted to try

"For god sake y/n can't you see I'm busy" Andrew said raising his voice. Andrew has never raised his voice at me before.

"And can't you see I'm tired and want to sleep, with you. Instead of you coming to bed hours after I've already fell asleep" I sighed "I've had enough Andrew. Please come to bed for me" I tried one last time.

"Just please shut up, I'm busy can't you see that. Just go to sleep and don't wait up for me I don't care" Andrew said turning towards me and shouting. If you can't put up with it. I'll find someone who will understand what I am going through unlike you, all you care about is yourself and what I'm trying to do to create a living. It always all about you all the time and I can't take it. You are never going to as successful as me, you don't work hard enough" Andrew said shouting at me.

In that moment my heart shattered, Andrew knows what I'm going through and the lengths I go to make sure that I am doing my absolute best in my job. It's a stressful job looking after children in an orphanage and trying to find them places to go. Andrew too knew he messed up the moment the words left his mouth.

"Y/n I sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that" Andrew said quietly

"I'm sure you didn't" I scoffed, getting out of the bed and collecting my things. "Do you know the shit I go through each day, trying to find a home for all those children in that place. If I could I'd adopt all of them in a second and try to do my best for them. So don't for a fucking second say I don't give a shit because I do. I care about the children more than you will ever know. And guess what I give a bigger shit about you than ANYONE in this world. I want to make sure you sleep. I wanna make sure you eat. I wanna make sure you are happy and loved and what do you do. Throw it all back in my face. So I'm sorry for always giving a shit about you 24/7, isn't that a thing a lover should do for their partner, Give it all. Andrew all you care about if your acting career and nothing else, so don't for a second blame this on me. I'm done. Don't talk to me unless you flip a switch and change because right now I can't do it" I closed my eyes and took a breath before grabbing my bag and walking out. It took Andrew a couple of seconds to realise what happened and by that time I'd walked out.

Andrew's POV
The second I realised what's going on I ran after her, "Come on I'm tired I didn't mean to snap" I begged even though I know she wouldn't hear me. I heard the door go and I know for a second I couldn't go after her. Closing my eyes I slide down the side of my door and put my head in my hands. "Fuck" I shout and grab one of my shoes by the door and threw it across my apartment hitting something in the distance. Sitting there for what felt for hours I finally started crying. What have I done. "Shit" I said again and finally got up and walked over to my bed. laying down, I could still feel the warmth and her scent. If I had of just listened to y/n she would still be here, asleep. Looking at the clock it read 2:37. Sighing again I get up and get into bed and try to sleep, even with a million questions in my head

The Next day
There I was still laying in the position I was in hours before still wide awake. Tears still in my eyes from the events prior. "I am such a dick" I whisper to myself. Turing over to look at the clock it read 09:30. Sighing I get up and get ready for the day. I need to change to get y/n back, she has always cared about others around her and I was to stupid and self absorbed to see it. Sitting at my desk I start to write an apology. I am to tell her how stupid I was and hopefully she will come back to me.

After writing the letter, I fold it up and pop it in my pocket and head out. I know that she is working at the orphanage so I make my way towards her work. On the way I see a small florists. Smiling I walk in and buy a dozen red rose roses, her favourite. Paying I slowly make my way towards the orphanage. With every step I made I started to get scared. What if she doesn't take me back? She has all the rights not to but I hope deep down she will.

As I approach the orphanage I see all  the children running around laughing and smiling, not having a care in the world. Seeing them all happy warms my heart to know that y/n is the reason these children smile. As I walk over I see y/n walking out smiling, she picks up a ball and start playing throw and catch with a couple of the kids. I zoned out so much when y/n turned around she make eye contact with me. Frowning she put the ball down and walked over to m.le.

"What are you doing here Andrew, you know what I said" y/n said

"I know what you said and I've been thinking about it. I've written a apology letter and everything" in that moment I tried to grab the note out of my pocket without trying to drop the flowers. If people were walking past they would of thought I was crazy. Finally pulling out the letter I unfold and freeze. I couldn't do it. All the words on the page were moving around and nothing seemed to make sense. Looking up at y/n I couldn't express what I wanted to say. Her realising this she began to walk away shaking her head and walking back to the children.

"Y/n wait. I know where I have gone wrong, hell I knew I messed up the moment you left my apartment. You are best thing that has ever happened to me and I have taken it for granted, and now I know that I shouldn't. I regret every word that came out of my mouth last night. You are not self absorbed and crap at your job. You are the most loving person I have ever met. I don't know where I would be without you beside me 24/7. You have made me the person I am today. I wouldn't be acting right now if I didn't have you by my side. You are my life. I love you so much and I understand if you never want to talk to me again, but I wouldn't be able to able to live. I love you and I wouldn't change you for the world. So please accept my apology. I mean every word I have said" I said basically on my knees.

Y/n POV
After Andrews little speech I couldn't help but smile. This man in front of me is pouring his heart out in front of everyone. Smiling I walk over to Andrew. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me in front of everyone. Everyone starting screaming and shouting and cheering. Pulling away and smiling Andrew passes me the flowers and I give him a hug. Suddenly I felt something pull on my skirt looking down I see one of the children looking back at me. Kneeling down to their height she hugs me.

"You're smiling again" She said her face lighting up

"Yeah I am" I replied smiling

"Is this your boyfriend?" the little girl asks looking up at Andrew who smiles back

"You could say something like that" I chuckled looking up at Andrews face and smiling. Looking back at the girl she lets go of me and walks over to Andrew. Andrew too kneels down to the little girls height.

"She's really pretty, you need to look after her and marry her" she said beaming at him. Smiling I look towards Andrew who looks at me.

"You know what I will one day and you can be my number one bridesmaid" He said smiling towards the girl who jumps and hugs Andrew too. In that moment my heart melted I knew he was the one for me.
______________________________
AN
I hope you enjoy this one. I enjoyed writing it. If you like it too comment, vote and share. If you have any requests please either message me or comment below
QOTD- what's your favourite Tick Tick Boom song
Thankyou for reading and loads of love always 🥰