22 letters to make you mine

Happy Valentine's Day 🌹🥰
——————————————————————
Y/n POV
It all started a month ago. I walked into school one morning grad went to my locker like usual to get my book when a folded up piece of paper fell out onto the floor. Picking it up and opening it I saw the letter 'a' on it, turning it over to see if anything else was on the paper the number 13 was written on the back. Looking around to see if anyone planted it in my locker I folded it back up and put in my pocket and got my books and walked to class. Sitting down I get the piece of paper out of my pocket and look at it again to try and make out what it meant. A little bit later bfn came and sat next to me without me knowing.
"What you got there?" They asked making me jump
"Jesus you scared me. I found this in my locker this morning and I can't make sense of it" I said passing them the letter. They opened it and examined it before giving it back.
"I haven't got a clue, keep it though it may mean something later down the line. They said. Sighing I put it in my bag and carry on with the lesson. Soon lunch rolled around and we both walked to lunch to meet with our other friend Andrew. Andrew was amazing. He was tall had messy brown hair and brown Doey eyes, he had a heart of gold and so funny. I had started to develop feelings for him but I'm sure he would reciprocate the feelings, he's popular and I bet has many girls asking him out.

BFN
After y/n showed me the note I started smiling, a couple of weeks ago Andrew came to me and asked him to help ask y/n out for valentines so I'm helping him out. I've got to make sure that I don't mess it up.

Getting into lunch y/n and I sat down and waited for Andrew to get here. Y/n is still dazing and thinking about that note. Andrew came over and sat down next to y/n like usual and started making small conversations.
"Tell Andrew about your note y/n" I piped up looking at y/n. As she was grabbing it out of her bag I winked at Andrew and he smiled back. They would be so cute together. Finally y/n pulled it out and explained to Andrew about the note passing it too him.
"Looks like our little y/n has a secret admirer" Andrew chuckled and nudged her, her giggling too. She has no idea that her secret admirer is right in front of her.
"It's hardly a secret admirer, it's one note with a letter and number on it. That could mean anything" she said.
We carried on eating our food until the bell went and began to walk to class. I wasn't in the next class with y/n and Andrew but walked with them until I had to leave. Saying my goodbyes I walked to class with a hop in my step. I hope this works Andrew....

Y/n POV
By the end of the day all I could think of was that note, who would send me a note like that and what does it mean. I didn't even hear the bell go as I was so in thought.
"Earth to y/n" Andrew said clicking his fingers in-front of my face
"Sorry" I replied smiling
"Still thinking about that note?" He asked starting to stand up and get ready to go
"Yeah, it's so weird" I replied following Andrew back to my locker and pitting my books away. Opening the locker and other one of those notes fell out. Picking it up I open it and find the letter 'y' on it as well as the number 5. Shocked I show it to Andrew who has a similar face.
"This is no coincidence" I say folding the note up and locking my locker and walking out of school.
"I don't know what to say y/n I'm just as confused as you" he said. We started walking home together as we live down the same road. Soon enough I had forgotten about the note and laughing at Andrews jokes, and just like that I was at home.
"See you tomorrow" I say
"Bye bye" Andrew replied and started walking off towards his house. Getting inside I run up stairs and grabs the two notes and put them out on my desk.
"A and Y what does that mean?" I ask myself. Grabbing my phone I text bfn and tell them I received another note with another letter and number on it .

Andrew's POV
Walking home from Y/n's house I whip out my phone and text bfn
Me: Thanks for planting the note after class :)
Bfn: No problem, I hope this works you too are the cutest :)
Smiling and putting my phone back in my pocket I run home and straight up to my room and dump my bag. Walking over to my desk I pick up another 2 notes and put them in my bag ready.