Three

CHAPTER THREE

WE'RE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE

●○●○●

I woke up hearing the dwarves packing and cleaning, "We're leaving already?", I asked still half asleep. I sat up taking my dressing gown off. "Yes I'm afraid so...", Kili said. I got my packed bag from in a cupboard in the wall and my weapons from underneath the floorboard, "wait I thought Bilbo-", Fili started. "I'm going I don't care what he says I'm not saying in the Shire forever, and he doesn't have a say whether or not I do.", I say walking past the dwarves and towards the front door, meeting the rest of the company and handing Balin the signed contract. Without any more questions we started on our way through the many tress. I rode on my horse which was next to Kili and Fili's ponies.

We were on our ponies or in mine and Gandalf cases horses, heading down a track in the forest when Ori asked, "Do you think he'll come?"

"Think who'll come?", Oin asked, "Bilbo"
"I bet the grocer will stay with his books in his little sweet home", Thorin said.

"I think he'll come.", I said and threw a bag of coins towards Thorin. "Let's do a bet shall we.", once I said that everyone started to bet if my uncle would come or not. The people who bet he wouldn't come on the adventure was, Thorin, Oin, Gloin, Dwalin, Dori, Bifur and Bomber. The other, Gandalf, Kili, Fili, Ori, Nori, Balin, Bofur and me thought that uncle Bilbo would come on the adventure with us.

"I wouldn't hope lass, that he'll come that is", Thorin snarls almost sure of it, "He will, I bet he's running through the Shire right now jumping over things and yelling that he can't stop because he's going on an adventure", I say, I knew I would win because all of that was true, I could hear Bilbo yelling all of this towards us with my heightened senses, "just wait a couple of seconds he'll come, I'm sure of it. 3, 2," , I signalled one with my finger and then right on que.

"WAIT! WAIT!", we all stopped and turned around there were a few murmurs in the group, "I signed it.", he puffed put of breath. Balin put on his reading glasses and looked at the contract, Bilbo started to look around, scanning the group. When he came across me and stared at me I gave him an innocent smile before Balin spoke up to the others, "Everything seems to be in order, Welcome Master Baggins to the company of Throin Oakenshield", some laughter and cheers came from the Dwarves in front of us.

"Get him a pony.", Thorin demanded, "Oh no that won't be necessary, I think I can keep up on foot. I've done my fair share of walking holidays even got as far as Frog Morten once-", he got cut off by Fili and Kili lifting him on a pony by each arm.

The boys then started to throw the money bags back to the people who won the bet, "Nice job", Kili said smiling. Fili came up on the other side of his brother, "Hello.", he said.

"Hey Fili", I said giving him a small smile which he returned without a thought.

"Hey", Kili spoke.

"Are you excited?", Fili asked me.

"Yes of course this would be the first time I've actually left the shire", I said "WAIT! WAIT! STOP!", Bilbo said we all stopped and looked at him, "We have to turn around. "

"What on earth is the matter?", Gandalf asked. "I forgot my handkerchief", Bilbo said. "Here use this.", Bofur said ripping some of his clothes and throwing it at Bilbo, when he caught it and looked at it weirdly as we all laughed.

"Move on.", Thorin said, and we started to ride on our way again, although me and the dwarves couldn't stop being cheeky about the whole situation, making funny jokes and imitating uncle Bilbo.

I halted my horse and rode next to Bilbo, taking a spare handkerchief I picked up on my way out. I knew he would forget it, so I thought I would stop him from suffering. "Here.", I said laughing.

***

A/n- Sorry this is a short chapter it's only 750 words!!!

I couldn't really add much of my own to this part of the story, but in the next few chapters kili and allisa will have some fluff moments.

Hope you enjoyed it anyway :)