On Date.

Chapter:3

This is according to Skylar's pov.
Hope you enjoy and get excited to read another chapter as I'm excited to write.

"why is he staring at us"Luca asked me.
Devon was staring at us as if we committed a crime.
"Huh,I don't know"
I don't take the same coarse as Luca I was studying law.I went inside the class and chose to sit in the middle seat with Enowa.

Their I see that bastard too, but well let it be. He was very attentive in class and a genius.
Our professor would not leave a Chance to praise him saying"only Devon is present why all of you are shut".
Well from the junior class it's a culture where teacher scolds other students seeing the genius in class.

As, Enowa says"sky, that boy is very handsome and of course hot".
I asked her who was it ,she points out to Devon and says"that genius, but you don't think of him , don't forget you have a boyfriend"

I said her about the incident how he was so rude.
"Really, do you know he is our only handsome hunk in college".
I told her to stop saying that as I hated him.

There were so many girls in physical class , I can make out that they all came for Devon except me .
I was wondering why this girls act so dumb when they meet a handsome boy, someone calls my name and says"did ,you came here to see me".
I turned back it was Devon devil, it matches Devon-Devil.
"What nonsense are you blurting , do you think I'm a stupid girl who follows you blindly?".

I could hear his stupid fans murmuring nonsense as I insulted their idol.It feels so good when you walk off insulting someone's fake idol.
Lol, I'm happy.

"Enowa what should I wear tonight"
I asked her.
I knew she would ask why?,where?
But I disappointed her by saying a date .
I am very excited for the date we were going for a movie.

I wore a nice dress with over-coat and boots as it is winter.
Luca I were standing in line. I stood in front of him ,his hands were on my waist inside the coat. His hands are soft and warm he had rested him head on my shoulder bringing him lips closer to.my cheeks.
My waist was warm and was getting hotter but a sudden tickle on my hips made me fidget and he while moving his hands he bymistakely hits my right breast.
Oh it was so embarrassing and I could here him giggling.
"Remove your hand and not a sorry too". I scloded him

"Sorry sorry" I could see his blushing red cheeks.

We walked inside the theatre.The movie was great except all the embarrassment.

This chapter ends here. I am so excited to write next chapter.
Will they kiss or not?