chapter :6.

Sorry to disappoint you with no topic as I did not have any idea about the topic this time. After reading this if you all think of a suitable topic do comment it I'll change it.😅

Let me tell you all this chapter is based on Devon's pov.

I was very shocked to see myself at the hospital.
After getting up from the bed I recollected all about what happened to me and I remember how Kia pushed me down from passage.
But Skylar saved me then after that I could not recall.
I went to college. I was looking for Skylar, I didn't see her so I asked Enowa," hey where is your friend?"
"She is not feeling well ,she won't come".

How come she was fine yesterday. But why am I searching her.

Here now again I was thinking about her on my way back home
and I see Skylar walking inside the dragon street.
I don't know why , I followed her.
There I see orphans.
That moment I saw her with different personality she was distributing foods to them . Seeing her doing like that I realized that I having so much money I don't do any good. Here she is hugging the muddy children feeding them.

I feel something unusual and it was love.
I fell in love with her. When she is hugging the children she looks so decent very caring.

I came out of the street . I was blushing thinking about her. I went back home my home seems brighter than it use to before. I was very excited to reach college the next morning.

I reached college and saw Skylar running to class, everyone was looking at Skylar.

The girls at the back were talking something and I felt something was wrong.
I asked one of the girl"hey , what's the matter ,why is she running".
One of the girl says"ah, Devon, you're alright this Skylar bitch gave you trouble".
And the another girl speaks too saying"she will have to  bare the consequences now".

I said them that it was none of their business.

Everyone in college thinks that Skylar pushed me from the passage well it was not her she just saved my life.

Skylar was sitting at the last seat of the class. She looked sad. I thought about going to her and talking to her.
But all of a sudden Luca he came pulled Skylar by his hand and took her outside.
How dare he touch her.I was very angry .
"How dare he pull her?"I asked Enowa.
"Ah,  why wouldn't he dare he is her boyfriend but he seems angry today how dare he pull Skylar".

I could hear them fighting outside.
She enters the class with full of anger , while she pulls her bag from desk I heard Enowa talking to her.
Asking her what Happened.

They both leave.

She was looking much angry than she was at  me in our first meet.
Sanol comes running and  says
"Do you know"
And I asked him what do I know.

The moment he speaks these words my heart is more prepared to chase Skylar now.
"Skylar and her boyfriend broke up as he doubted her that she hurt you,and she didn't even explain what happen".

Even though I was happy I said"so sad".
The next day at college I went to her and said "thanks for saving".
"Umm"
"No reaction a handsome man is thanking you"I said her.

"Okay, I except now you can go". I think see was annoyed and sad.
I asked her "are you sad cause you had a breakup?"
I told her that I'll will take her to a better place.

I knew she would deny it.
So I always have a back plan and Said"I'll tell everybody that you broke up with Luca for me if you don't agree".

My plan is not wasted.she agreed to me.

She is sad let's see where does
Devon takes her and makes her feel better.
Devon seems quite interesting,will they be friends?
If you think do comment me
Let's Know each other's concept of the story.