chapter 20

Hi, Everyone again...
I thought of writing the  left chapters on my point of view .
Hope you will like it💗

One fine morning, Skylar got ready for the date with Devon as it was weekend. She was looking beautiful with a summer floral printed skinny dress with pair of white heels and a light make-up.

She was looking pretty and her tan skin because of summer sun was  looking so damn cute and hot .

She came out of her house and was at the door ,she saw Devon standing there.
"Why Didn't you bring your car?"she asked him.
"No,I thought of taking a bus today do you agree?"he told while pulling Skylar.

"Where are we going?"she asked out of curiosity.
"Today we will go so many places I'll show you how a real day date would be like very lively"he brought his hand and clashed it with Skylar's .

Firstly they went to have breakfast in a very fancy cafe.
Cafe location was very amazing ,it was like natural heaven. So many beautiful flowers it gave Skylar the real feeling of end of summer and starting of spring.

"Skylar can you wait here I'll just come". Devon said after making her sit on one of the place and went to the flower shop .

He brought her Wild flowers.
It was matching with her Floral dress.
"Wow,so beautiful"she exclaimed .
"But not more than you"his words made her blush making her more pretty.

After having breakfast they went to  amusement park.
Skylar insisted him to play bumper cars,"come na nothing will happen"she insisted again.
"Okay"he lets out a sigh and they both go  to  play bumper cars.

He seem to enjoy so much with Skylar ,her smile her laugh was precious to him. "Come,let's go and eat  ice cream "he told her.
"Uh,I never new that boy's also crave for ice cream"she teased him while walking towards the stall.

"I'll eat buttered pecan"she demanded.
"Then, I'll eat the same" he hugs her from back keeping his hands on her waist.

It was almost going to be dark, Devon's pulls her by her hand and takes her to ride in ferris wheel.
"I feel afraid, I have phobia of ferris wheels"she says to him worrying a bit .
"Nothing's happening I'm with you,and it would be not satisfying like two lovers coming to amusement and not enjoying bferris wheel"he chuckles pushing his hair back making himself look more adorable.

On top of the ferris wheel where it stopped  , "the sky looks so pretty..."she could not finish her sentence just then Devon pulled her to his side she was  holding a cotton candy which dropped when she was kissed by him.

The kiss was so deep and spirited.....that she could not explain.
They both gasped for breathe,"I love you"he says to her giving a peck on her cheeks.
"I love you too"she acts kind of shy.
"You look so pretty in night sky but the only flaw- is that you are not returning my kiss that I gave you few seconds ago"he teased her.
She holds his shirt bringing him near and kisses him more passionately than the first one he gave her.

*************
I hope the romantic date is lovely.
Actually I could not write more as I rarely visit amusement park 😂 so I don't know a lot about it .. sorry, sorry.
And yah,🥺vote please 💚💚💚💟🦋