Meeting Sid

"And what are you going to do, Omega?" I ask, kneeling down to her level.

"Talk to no one other then the members of my squad." She says, rolling her eyes slightly. I playfully smack her arm, glad to have her back.

"We're heading out." Hunter says, moving to stand at the doorway. I look up at him, before standing.

"Go find Echo." I say to Omega, turning to face Hunter again. Crossing my arms, I meet his gaze.

"This mercenary is not going to have any information on her." I tell him, watching him adjust his red bandana.

"It's worth a chance." He says, rolling his shoulders. I notice his how massive his shoulders are, my eyes trailing across them. I can't help but imagine how kriffing toned he probably is.

"Like what you see, Mesh'la?" He asks, leaning against the doorframe with a smirk on his face. I flush, pushing past him.

"Shut up." I mumble, pulling on my helmet. I hear him chuckle to himself, before following out of the ship.

flashback:

I scramble up, moving away from the man, blood pouring from my lip. He twirled the knife in his fingers, snarling.

"They really sent a girl after me?" He asked, advancing. I square my shoulders, adjusting my stance.

"They must not be too impressed with your skills." I snap. He lunged at me, and I side stepped, moving so I had my arm around his neck in a chokehold. He gasped, before his knife flew out of his hand. Fennec was in front of him, glaring murderously at him. A swift kick to his knee, and he was on the ground, groaning.

"I had that under control." I say, adjusting my shirt.

"Obviously." Fennec said sarcastically, brushing a bit of dirt of her shoulder.

The sound of blaster fire filled the air, and we spun around. There was no-one there, and I turned to my sister.

"We better get back to the ship." I say cautiously, lugging the man to his feet. Fennec clasped handcuffs on him, and we slipped through the quiet city streets, trying not to draw attention to ourselves.

"Stay close." Hunter whispers, slipping into the restaurant with his helmet tucked under his arm. Omega trots after him, followed by Tech.

"Ladies first," Echo says charmingly, and I grin, moving past him into the restaurant. It is not very busy, with only a few customers floating around. I step forward next to Tech, my eyes on two aliens about to engage in a fight.

"This... Sid character, how do we know He's here?" I ask, watching Hunter move towards a reptilian like creature. She had strangely small gold eyes, which looked up at Hunter with distaste.

"This was his last known location." Tech replied simply.

"We're looking for Sid.. Do you know him?" Hunter asked, and She put her hand to her chin, as if in thought.

"Sid? huh.. Nope, doesn't ring a bell." Hunter looks over at the two brawling customers, before turning back to her.

"What about them?" He asks. She glares at him, banging what looks like a wrench against his armor.

"Wasn't I clear? You're in the wrong place. Unless you're here to spend money, Beat it." She snaps, turning back to her work.

"Huh." I say, turning. "Charming." Each of the squad move throughout the restaurant, speaking to the customers. Crossing the room, I move in between the two brawling Aliens. They stop immediately, staring at me.

"Excuse me, gentle men." I say cooly, crossing my arms. "I know you are in the middle of.... important business, but have either of you know where we can find Sid?" Hunter moves next to me, his arm brushing against mine.

"Any information would be appreciated." He comments.

"You where just talking to her." The first alien points out, pointing back towards the reptilian creature. I raise my eyebrows, glancing over to where she was speaking with Omega.

"You sure?" I ask, and he nods.

"Interesting." I say, turning on my heel, my frustration flaring. Hunter grabs my hand.

"Don't go acting in spite, Del." He says, and I glare at him.

"Hey, Princess." Sid calls, and I turn to look at her.

"What, Sid?" I ask.

"Your girl, she's smarter then all of you!"

Yay?

Idk okayyy. I try my best.

Question of the chapter:

Actually it's not a question, just a statement.

This slow burn is slowly getting better. 😈

Bye bye!