23. Riding

Roman James

Tease her. Tease the slut till she does what she wants herself.

I dragged my hand up her thigh as I drove, her breathing intense.

Her little skirt was rolling up her soft thighs making my dick pulse against my jeans.

We got to my house, Nola dropping her car off tomorrow like the kind girl she is.

I walked inside, not saying a word as I looked through my fridge, taking out a Pepsi.

I opened it, leaning against the counter, sipping the drink. A sweet smell filled my nose and I hid a smirk as she walked to me upset.

"Wanna watch something?" I offered, innocently.

"You're joking?" She blinked.

"No." I shook my head.

"You literally led me on then?" She glared, her thick caramel thighs clenching together in sexual frustration that I caused.

"No." I walked past her and to the couch where I sat, leaning back and she walked over frowning.

"That's not nice." She pouted.

"I don't understand what you're going on about princess." I shook my head confused, holding the remote but not turning the TV on as my mouth watered from her smell.

I pulled her onto my lap, facing me, her pelvis against my lower abdomen.

She was slightly grinding and a whimper escaped her lips causing me to squint in fake frustration.

Her face beamed a shade of red as she attempted moving off me.

"I'm s-"

I pulled her down aggressively by her hips.

"Get off on me little girl." I smirked and she gasped as I pressed her down and she rubbed against my abdomen again.

"Actually first I need you to stand up." I chuckled as she groaned.

I made a monster. A gorgeously needy monster.

She stood and I smiled.

"Pull your skirt up a bit and take off your underwear." I said and pulled my shirt over my head meanwhile.

She removed them and held them awkwardly.

I put my hand out and she looked lost.

"Give." I motioned and she placed the worn fabric in my hand.

"Thank you, back on." I patted my lap as I held her panties tightly in my hand.

She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"No." I pulled them and put them on my chest.

"Let me see you please yourself on me, come on slut." I slapped her ass.

She began moving and her bare, sensitive skin rubbed on my bare skin and my body shivered with warmth and pleasurable heat.

I put the underwear up to my nose and inhaled the scent I was so familiar with yet I couldn't ever get enough.

"Go faster." I told her and she clawed at my chest as she began nearly bouncing against me.

"Ask to cum." I told her and she began taking sharp inhales.

"D-daddy, oh my-" she gasped and I watched her perfectly pouted lips groan my name.

"Tell daddy what you need baby." I caressed her thigh with my free hand, my other not letting go of her underwear.

"I need to cum, can I come please?" She asked and I smirked.

"Look at me." I used my hand to grab her jaw as she gazed at me.

"Please please please please." She begged.

"You're so fucking pathetic. Cum." I slapped her face lightly and she moaned as she came.

She shook against me and I loved watching my baby fall apart. Just for and because of me.

"Good job, ride my dick now." I ordered and her eyes widened.

"This was practice sweetheart, now the real shit." I moved to undo my jeans and unzip it from under her as she hovered over my crotch area.

I pulled out my pulsating dick and looked up at her.

"Open your mouth." I said and she did, sticking her tongue out as my first two fingers entered and slid across her soft tongue making her gag a few times before I pulled them out and rubbed her spit on my dick.

I rubbed her clit, dragging my fingers along her sex before I put them in my mouth and she watched me, her face confused, horny, and adorable.

I smiled at her taste as I pushed her hips down.

When she sat all the way she moaned.

"Don't go yet." I said and she sat there, needy, with all of my dick just in her warmth.

I moved to take off her stupid bra restricting her breasts from bouncing in my face.

I pulled her tube top back up after and her nipples were hard as the white fabric showed me the view that I desired.

"Show me what you've got." I nodded and put my hands behind my head, giving her a chance as she used my shoulders for support and she was doing really good.

She was so tight and warm but her face was filled with the redness I loved.

I moved up slightly and kissed her neck, leaving love notes as she bounced gingerly on me.

"That's my girl come on." I slapped her ass before putting my hand on her throat, following her bounces with small thrusts. Both of her small hands held onto my forearm.

"You feel so good babylove." I groaned and she bit her lip softly.

I stared as her perky tits moved aggressively.

"Hover." I said and she did, my tip just in her as I began thrusting upwards, our skin clapping together.

"Daddy fuck!" She cried and I looked as smudges of mascara and tears ran down her face.

"Cum on my dick, ride that shit." I stopped and she began going faster than she did before.

She came and jolted with the movements, her hands going around my neck and tangling into my hair.

She bent down and kissed me like she needed to be kissed so badly. She kissed me like she was suffocating and I'd give her air even if this action was only taking it away.

I came inside of her as I held her body to mine securely.

We were out of breath and she laid her head on my shoulder as I just held her to me.

"I love you Everleigh." I reminded her.

"I love you daddy." She hugged me tighter.

-

I smiled as she walked to me, naked and gorgeous.

"Come cuddle me." I opened my blanket and she laughed as she got under the covers.

"All good? Cleaned up and not hungry? Do you need anything?" I asked my hands running up and down her warm body.

"I'm fine, you fed me and forced me to drink two whole bottles of water. We showered and great now shh." She kissed my lips and I chuckled, adjusting to the position I loved so much.

I was on top of her, my hands under the arch of her back, holding her to me tightly as I clasped a nipple between my lips.

"Why do you do that so much?" She whispered.

"Because I love you now shhh." I whispered mocking her way of telling me to 'shh'.

"Love you too." She played with my hair as I fell asleep.