33. Epilogue

Roman Dolan-James

20 years later~

"Mom, dad meet my mate slash girlfriend Laura." Brynn introduced.

"Oh you're so pretty! Can I give you a hug!" Eve gushed and the shy girl laughed.

"Sure." She nodded and Eve pulled her into a hug.

Brynn shot me a smile and I shook my head.

"My 16 year old niece has a what now?" Vic shouted coming from my kitchen.

"Oh shut it. You're only 26 it doesn't count for uncle." Ev swatted at Vic and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"It does!" He glared.

"Nope. I'm with mom on this Vic sorry." Brynn shrugged.

"Assholes." He shook his head.

"Sorry Laura. Don't mean to scare you off, I am Roman, this is my wife Everleigh, my annoying brother Victor and if you're eating with us you have to suffer the grandparents. Specifically grandmothers." I kissed my teeth and yanked my mate from my brothers grip.

"It'll be okay, I have a large family myself." She smiled.

"Good to know." I nodded.

"Well I have to be making dinner. Vic you're helping me." Everleigh kissed me and dragged Vic to go cook.

"Can we go up to my room? We will be down for dinner." Brynn smiled.

"I don't know..." I faked suspicion.

"Dad. Pleaseeeeee." She pouted.

"Of course honey. Have fun." I kissed her hair and got a long ass curly in my mouth.

"BRUSH YOUR HAIR BRYNNLY!"

"I will pa I promise!" She laughed.

We had adopted Brynn as a newborn and she had dark skin, black curly hair that we all adored and chocolate brown eyes. She was so much like her mom.

"Baby!" I shouted.

"What!" She yelled.

"Come here! Leave Vic alone he's a big kid. He isn't 6 anymore." I said.

"Yea yea." She walked out and looked up at me.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just feel deprived of your attention is all." I hugged her and she laughed.

"We fucked this morning." She whispered in my ear.

"Yea and? I love you now shut up and hold me." I grumbled.

"You're gonna be the death of me. And a very cute old person but still." She laughed.