The End

Adam & Scarlett:
2 kids; one girl, one boy
Charlie Leo Banks
Adeline Jane Banks
(Adeline insists on being called A.J for short)
Adam goes on to coach goodwill games like Bombay
Scarlett continues coaching at eden hall; varsity and j.v, playing in her own hockey games for one of the best teams in the u.s, and coaching her own kids teams.

Guy & Connie:
Married as soon as they could, shortly bought a house after. Had four kids; two boys two girls.
Scarlett Grace Germaine & Jesse Lee Germaine (are the oldest; twins)
Julie Belle Germaine
Luis James Germaine
Connie became an art teacher at eden hall. her and Scarlett see each other everyday at work.
Guy became an announcer for hockey games with Averman and he's announced some of his own kids and his friends kids games.

Aspen & Charlie:
After a total of 5 breakups in less than five months, the two finally got married and had kids of their own. A girl and a boy.
Adam Gordon Conway
Casey Mae Conway
Believe it or not Aspen went back to journaling, but her way. Her and her family take trips around the world for her journaling, sometimes her old teammates even join in. Charlie formed together a team of everybody's kids (who were all around the same age) and taught them how to play hockey with Scarlett.

Fulton & Dean:
Fulton and Dean opened up their own self defense dojo, getting more kids to join their classes daily.

Goldberg:
Goldberg went back to help with his family's restaurant, but goes to watch every single one of the kid's games.

Averman:
Averman became an announcer with Guy and has announced some of the most well-known games in the u.s., including some of the children's games.

Julie & Luis:

Julie became a photographer, who takes photos of kid's games. Luis publishes them in his self-owned magazine.

Voila & Octavia:

Became a makeup artist and fashion designer just like they've always wanted. Designing and creating the most amazing never before seen outfits and makeup looks.

Charlie and Scarlett gathered their kids and their own teammates kids and made a team of their own to carry on the Ducks name. They grew on to earn many awards and participate in the goodwill games also. They all grew up happy to know that they were doing something that they loved and that their parents used to do.

THE END!

-
wow, i started writing the first book to this a little before my summer vacation of 2021, now it's almost my summer vacation of 2022. i remember
seeing the first movie on a random tv channel and my dad telling me about how he's heard of them. i started watching them on repeat and my family became annoyed on how much they would hear it on the tv, and how i knew every line.

i never thought i'd actually publish any of these chapters, but here we are. i also never thought i'd finish up to five chapters but i ended up with 3 books.

i know in one of the earlier books i said that i could make spin-offs of things, like scarlett's summer at camp, adam's summer, things like that. and i'm pretty sure at least one person said yes, so maybe i'll look into writing those if anyone is interested.

i may have a couple ideas for more books so let me know if you have any ideas. thank you so much for reading and voting, it means so much!! thank you!!

-
kayla :)

03-19-22