2- More than a break up (Vincent LaRusso)

It's the year 2007 and Vincent had just broken up with me. "Y/n I hate to do this to you but I think we should break up." Vincent LaRusso are you serious? Come on Vincent we've been together since 1992.
"Y/n I'm so sorry." It's ok I'll just leave. I grabbed my purse and went to my car. I drove home. All week I had been feeling sick. Throwing up and craving foods I've never liked. Then it hit me was I pregnant!?! I called Marguerite asking if she could go to CVS or something to buy me a pregnancy test. I heard the doorbell ring. Thank you so much Marguerite! Y/n I'm staying to find out. I walked up stairs to my bathroom. I came back downstairs holding the pregnancy test. We sat at the island in my kitchen watching the test. I'm pregnant.....
Congratulations Y/n! Oh shit....shit! What's wrong? Vincent and I broke up yesterday! Y/n you have to tell him. I know but he'll only be here for the child and not me;I need love to Marg. New Years is around the corner in five days and you'll see him again. Marguerite what am supposed to do? Just tell him. Hell only stay for the kid what about me? Y/n you have the TMD cast.  Marguerite I'm scared that I'm not gonna raise my child right. Y/n you'll be a great mother and I could help you. New Years rolled around faster than I expected.
         It was New Years and we were Celebrating at Marguerite's house. I walked in dressing pretty nice considering I was twenty-nine. Hey Y/n I nice see you made it! Thanks I'll head out to back with everyone. I walked to back taking a seat. Only Marguerite knew about the break up. I sat in my chair looking out to the backyard. Then I heard everyone welcoming Vincent. I didn't bother to say hi. I just kept looking out. "Hey is this taken?" Not at the moment. "Y/n are you ok?"  Yes I'm ok! "You haven't had any drinks like you normally do." We'll I don't have a ride anymore like I used to. Looked to my right to see who I was talking to, it was Vincent. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I sat on the bathroom floor looking like a train wreck. Y/n it's Marguerite open the door please. I opened the door. Y/n are you ok, need anything? I'm ok just a little sick. Get up so I can help you clean up. Thank you. I went back outside putting my feet in the pool. Y/n what are you doing outside, it's almost new year's come in!! I walked in side I felt eyes watching me but I ignored them. 3........2........1...... Happy New Years!!! Everyone kissed their significant other while I walked back out side. Everyone was considering why I wasn't with Vincent. We were always seen together, That night I didn't even talk to him or look at him. After everyone hugged each other I left the part without anyone knowing.
                        I went to sleep as soon as I go home. The whole night everyone was blowing up my phone. Asking if I was ok, where I had gone, why wasn't I talking to Vincent and some other shit. When I woke up I smelt food. I was so confused, I lived alone and had no neighbors near. I walked downstairs to the TMD cast. What are you guys going here? The real question is what happened between you and Vincent? Nothing happened it's just I've been feeling sick lately. The doorbell rang, Joshua opened the door and it was Vincent. He had a little basket with goodies and a gift bag. The whole cast left leaving me and Vincent alone. Y/n are you ok? Yes couldn't have been better!
           Well I brought you something's Marguerite said you were sick. Thank you really. Welp I better get going, I'll see you soon. As soon as he left, I opened the bag and goodies. It was a bear, my favorite food, his clothing he knew I loved, His cologne. I was very happy with what I got. I went to the doctor and they told I had been pregnant for well over a month. The child would be born May tenth two thousand eight. I stayed off of social media for the whole pregnancy. Marguerite bought I lot of the stuff for my child.  I was so nervous about being a single mom. I did find out I was having a girl.
          Marguerite helped me pick the name " Katharina lavender Y/l/n" perfect name! The day my water broke Marguerite was actually on her way to house. I was so calm I watched Hannah Montana! She was actually born on her due date. She perfect, but looked a lot like Vincent. I got my sister and Marguerite to help me with Katharina.
I still didn't tell Vincent or the TMD cast. I just went on and lived my life. Katharina was growing up so fast by five months she was walking and holding her own bottle. She was so independent and made me so happy. She wasn't to hard to care of. She didn't cry a lot and was very quiet. This child was my child. Nobody knew except for my sister and of course Marguerite. She was a little doll you had when you were younger. Her nursery was so cute. I didn't paint it since I was thinking long term. I added cute low stickers on the wall with other cute baby animals. On her shelf was the stuffed bear Vincent had given me when we were fifteen working on the set of mighty ducks. I was a cute decoration in memory of her father. She would never until I was ready to tell her. It gave the a perfect touch and was perfect. I went back on social media, I never posted my daughter just because I wanted to keep her private. I went to a few event following Mighty Ducks. Nobody ever questioned why I was more private now. Everyone knew Vincent and I had broken up and that was it. Nothing about my child and I was happy about that. I felt bad that Vincent didn't know he had a daughter but he chose to leave me. Eventually in the future they'll meet but for now Katharina would have a private life.

2
It's the year 2021! I was asked to replay my role as Veronica Conway for the show The Mighty Ducks:Game Changers. I of course said yes. Who wouldn't want to replay the role of Veronica she was iconic and badass. All I heard was that some of the original members were coming including Vincent. That means we had to fly to Vancouver, Canada. Katharina I have to go to Vancouver for work would you like to go with me? "Of course! What type of work?" Acting I was asked to replay my role as Veronica Conway. Also start packing we leave tomorrow at 10 am! I wasn't to nervous about going only that Katharina did look a lot like Vincent. We took a three hour flight from Colorado. I was so excited to see everyone since I moved. Everyone was apart of Katharina's life except Vincent. As soon as we got to the set I ran to Marguerite. Marguerite I haven't seen you in two years! "I missed you so much! Katharina you look a lot older than I last saw you! Lucky you Vincent isn't here yet. He said he wound running late." Well we're gonna go to my trailer and get ready. So Kat how are you liking Vancouver so far? "Cold it's very cold." Let me get ready and then I have to start working. "Mom will I ever see my dad?" Yes you will but I'm not sure yet he's a very busy man. Kat was sitting on the couch on her phone watching Netflix. I heard a knock on my door. It's open come in. I was expecting it to be Emilio or Matt, but it was Vincent. Hey Vincent what's up? "Hi Y/n how you been?" I'm good how about you vinnie? "I'm good, but who's the kid in the corner?" Oh that's my daughter, Katharina. "Daughter?" Yes I have a daughter. "Y/n why does she look a lot like me?" Vincent that because- " Y/n is that my daughter?" Kat can you please go and hangout with your Aunt Connie and Uncle Garrette. Ok Vincent Katharina is your child. I found out I was pregnant after we broke up. "Y/n why didn't you tell me, I would have stayed!" That's the point! You would have stayed for Kat and Kat only. Who would I have? "Y/n don't start with that! I didn't know I had a daughter until now! How do you think I feel?" Let it go you broke up with me! We gotta go we have to film. I walked out of Trailer running to Emilio! Look at you Y/n you've definitely grown up! I missed you so much Emilio!! So Y/n your daughter knows how to skate? Yep she definitely learned it from Veronica Conway! We continued to talk and he explained the episode to me. I missed everyone and it was so Aquitaine relive the feeling of Veronica Conway. Background knowledge of Veronica, current day. Married Adam Banks, has 2 kids, figure skates. I was kind of nervous about the being married to Adam banks thing. We haven't talked for almost thirteen years.

Vincent LaRusso's POV

I had gotten to set later than asked but that was ok. I got to set and asked Marguerite if Y/n was here. She said trailer twelve. I walked away to the trailer and knocked just in case. I heard her sweet lovely voice saying "It's open come in"she asked how I was , I answered good and realized her daughter in the corner;She looked a lot like me and so I asked. Then we got into a fight and turns out I had a daughter Katharina Lavender Y/l/n.  I missed Y/n and  I regret the dumb decision, I made all those years ago. Katharina was so pretty and she looked a lot like me but still looked as gorgeous as Y/n. After we talked i went to my trailer and got ready. God I would never wear this, but Adam Banks apparently would. For the Gala scene I would wear that.

Y/no's POV

I couldn't believe that I was asked to film this. My favorite scene was the one where I talked about how I was the forgotten ,Conway child and he turned me into a champion. We finished the one scene for today and we had our break. I put on my ice Skates and skated around the rink with my daughter. I showed her that I still got it. Then the cast joined in. Then I saw Kat and Kiefer talking. Marguerite look at the two lovers. "There so cute together!" Who's cute together? Kat and Kiefer. Y/n your letting them talk? I mean she is old enough she'll be thirteen in may. Vincent why do you care? I deserve to know that's my daughter! Mom that's my dad!?!?!? Kat continue skating we're leaving in a bit. Y/n why are always avoiding me? Vinnie I took care of her and I get too chose certain things in her life like you. You can't do that I deserve to know my daughter. Yes but I'm her Mother, your not in her life and I get to choose what's best for her! Y/n that's not fucking fair! Vincent it's very much fair, you left while i was alone. I would have stayed if you told me! That's the point you would have stayed for her, I deserve to be loved to Larusso! Kat let's go back to the hotel!
.