Untiltled story (Rick Riley TMD3)

As much as I loved my brother, Adam I wasn't too fond of the idea of going to Eden Hall. My parents wanted me to go there and didn't want him to be alone. It was my senior year and at least I wouldn't be there long. The first thing I noticed was this boy. Rick Riley, our parents were good friends. He was over all summer painting our house or other lawn work. I would sometimes peak through my window to see him or got outside to tan on the pool deck and watch him. My older brother and Rick's brother were also friends. I started walking to him, Hey Rick. Oh Hi Audrey, I didn't know you went to Eden Hall. Only for Senior year because of Adam. Hey guys this Audrey the girl I was telling you about! Hi I'm Scott! I'm Audrey banks. I was then introduced to the whole Varsity team. Audrey, come sit with us. I sat right next to Rick. Dean Buckley started talking on and on about dumb shit . Then the curtains fell to reveal Adam and the ducks. I hide my face in embarrassment. I started to walk to class when Rick offered to carry my books and walk me to class. I of course said yes. Rick, do you have a girlfriend? No I broke up with her sophomore year. Ok:) Well this is my class bye Rick. Bye Audrey!

Rick's POV

I walked over to my dad's office after I walked to Audrey class. Hey dad. Hello Richard, why have you come to visit? I didn't feel like going to class but I did want to spend time with my father. Richard we talked about this no more skipping class. Father I understand but only for this period. Fine,Richard. I sat in a chair in the corner of the room. I couldn't stop thinking of Kris's sweet virgin sister Audrey. She was so pretty and beautiful. She would have boys crawling to her in seconds. That fact I knew she was a virgin was very questionable. I had Biology with Scooter and Audrey. Scooter and I sat behind Audrey, I couldn't stop staring at her and her gorgeous hazel hair. Psssst Rick stop making goo goo eyes at Audrey. Huh what? Rick your making goo goo eyes at Audrey again. Oh yeah right what page are we on?  Forty-seven of chapter three. I walked out of biology with Scooter next to me. Rick, do you and Audrey have a thing? No, I was just at her house all summer because of my dad. I watched her tan all summer and she was glowing. Rick tell her how you feel. Scooter she won't want to be with someone like me. Plus she's into you Scooter! Me she's into me? Yes she asked if you were taken. What should I do Rick!?! Talk to her! Scooter walked up to Audrey. Then she smiled. Well Scooter how did it go? She thinks I'm joking and she likes you. Me? Yes she said " you're funny plus I think Rick is cute, but he'd never be into me." Those were her exact words.

Audrey's POV

I was talking to Amelia and Alyssa when Scooter walked up to me. Hey Audrey, can I talk to you? Yeah of course what's up? I heard from a friend of a friend you were into me. What you're funny, plus I think Rick is cute. I gotta Scooter bye. I walked out to my car. I waited in my car until Adam was done with hockey. Hey Adam, how was Hockey practice? Horrible, I just wanna go home. Adam what happened? I made varsity and now the ducks hate me. Adam, what if I were to join hockey. Audrey, why would you do that? Because I'm your sister and why not. Adam I figure skate it can't be that hard. Audrey I think you'd be great at hockey actually. Great. We got home and ate dinner. After dinner I took a shower and read a book for a little bit. Then Rick Riley called me.
Hey Audrey
                   Who is this
Rick Riley
Oh ok well what do you need at 10:30pm?
I wanted to call you and talk to you and tell you I like you.
Rick Riley like Audrey banks?
Yes of course I do princess
Don't call me princess
Ok then wanna sit with me at lunch?
Umm sure i gotta go
Goodnight Audrey
Goodnight rick
That was the weirdest call ever. Rick Riley likes me? How could that be possible? I went to sleep with a smile on my face. I woke up to Adam jumping on my bed to wake up turns out I overslept and I would have to do my makeup at school. At every red light I would put mascara on. Until we got to Eden hall surprisingly early. I walked to my locker to touch up my makeup. It was quickly closed by the one and only Rick. "Hey Audrey!" Hi Rick could you open my locker back up? "Audrey you look dashingly gorgeous already." Thank you Rick but I'm serious. " ok fine here you go. Is that a picture of me in your locker?" Oh this one yes from when we were younger. Oh Rick I was gonna ask about joining the hockey team. " Audrey Banks wants to play hockey? Great we'll have a uniform waiting for you." I walked over to Rick's locker. Really it was that easy to join? Is that's picture of me tanning? " yes it's that's easy to join and it totally not a picture of you. How about we skip class my dad owns the school." Yes I would like that and I know your dad owns the school are parents are friends. We went off to Rick's dorm since I hadn't gotten my key yet. As soon as we enter his room . We started kissing. Which lead to us doing the DeViL's TaNgO. He was really good at it and an excellent kisser. Thank goodness we used a condom because I don't need no kids. Once we were done we started kissing until we heard a knock at the door. Great they had to ruin the fun. I hid in the bathroom as he opened the door. Well first he looked through the peephole. Great it was my brother.