Perfect| Adam Banks Part 1

Im so sorry its very long. This is only a few chapters on the original story. i will be putting them in three parts. :]

I'm the new girl at this preppy rich school. Just great just what I need to end my last year of high school. Why did I even have to move schools SENIOR year??? Some actual bullshit.
"Samantha! Please come downstairs your ride is here!"
"I'm coming right down!" I rushed down the hallway to the stairs.
"Bye Samantha! I'll pick you up after school! Don't forget to talk to that cute Adam Banks!"
"Mommmm-" I groaned. I mean he was cute but what if he already had a girlfriend? That would be really awkward since I'm the new girl. Over the summer I had to tryout for sports. I mean it save school time I guess. I made the cheer team and Volleyball team as well. Hockey however is the big sport here. Eden Hall academy changed from the Eden Hall Warriors to the Eden Hall Ducks. Interesting re-branding. The only reason I knew Adam was from church and also our parents. He was a quiet boy. I've known him since I was practically a baby. We would occasionally talk to each other, but nothing major. Once the car pulled up to the school I gathered my stuff and walked out. Kids flooded the areas leaving me lost.
"Hey do you need help?" I looked up and by surprise it was Adam!
"Yeah I'm kinda new here. If you couldn't tell."
"Yeah, hey don't we go to the same church? Samantha LaRusso if I can recall?"
"Yeah that's me! You can call me Sam." I said rosy.
"Well Sam, at Eden Hall we get this boring lecture every year. Nothing important about it though." I nodded. "Sam, would you like to join my friends and I? I mean like when we go to the auditorium. Would you like to sit with us?" I thought hard and I nodded. A sweet smile grew on his face. He placed his arm around my waist as if I was him girlfriend. Maybe he didn't have a girlfriend after all, but surely girls would drool all over him. While walking to the auditorium, people kept staring at me.
Probably because I was with Adam. What would his friends be like? I knew Adam played hockey, but did his friends play?
"Sam ignore the looks. They're just jealous that you're with me," he whispered into my ear giving my chills. "Looks like I've found a weakness. Whispering in your ear I see," he said Seductively.
"Yeah, I guess you have."
We continued to walk through people moving out of the way. I felt safe with him as if I've been going to this school before.
"Adam! Dude where've you been?" Someone called.
"God Damn Luis chill for a second. I was with Samantha here."
"Hey mamas, you be lookin like a snack," he said bitting his lip.
"I'm sorry I'm not interested in you." I said.
"Anyways where the hell is everyone else?"
"Adam, man there over there next to the cheerleaders." He pointed somewhere.
"Come Sam let's go." I followed him to where his other friends where.
"Hey guys this is Sam and she's sitting with us." They all nodded not paying attention. I soon noticed there weren't enough seats in the row.
"Hey Adam there isn't enough room here so I'll move." He pulled my arm pulling me closer to him.
"Just sit on my lap Sam. There's nothing wrong with that right?" I shook my head as I sat on his lap. This would be a weird first day. The presentation started and Adam was right, it was boring. I sat through the whole thing almost falling asleep. Plus this presentation was supposed to be for 2 hours.
"Hey Guys let's just skip this thing. We've heard this thing for the past four years," Adam whispered. They looked around and nodded.
"Sam? Want to come with us?" I nodded as he carefully got up holding my waist. We all carefully rushed out the door. Once again Adam had his arm around my waist. It didn't bother me, I thought it was cute.
"Sam what sport do you do?" The blonde girl asked.
"I do volleyball and I'm on the cheer team, I guess." They nodded to my words in amusement.
"Adam, man what are we supposed to do now?" Luis asked.
"Come on man let's just go to the ice rink. It's cool in there and plus we need to get our stuff ready to show the JV team." They nodded again. Maybe Adam was the leader of this group? I don't know at this point. They ran through the hallway to the ice rink. Adam followed behind me. Making sure I was still here. Chilly air form the ice hit my face fast. I continued to walk with them to their locker room. Very fancy for only a few players. Banners hung from the ceiling, state champs of 98'. They must be really good to be state champs. In their lockers they had a varsity jacket plus their hockey equipment. Would the cheerleaders get a jacket too?
"Sam, let go to the front yard. We were only going to the presentation then we have free period the rest of the day." I quickly followed along. Instead of grabbing my waist he held my hand. I looked up to see his face and there it was a........bright grin. We waited from everyone to crowd into the the front yard. Some people rode a horse, while most talked to each other. I still didn't fit in but maybe by the time of September I'll be known. I have a good feeling that being in volleyball and cheer will help me out.