Part 2

While writing this chapter i was binge watch Euphoria again and that's why this story got really dark. That's also the reason i quit this story. I'm so sorry that these chapter are really long. :[

Tw: Rape(near the end of chapter)       

                       Though I wouldn't be at school I still had Cheer practice. As captain I had be there. Every girl left, leaving me in locker room alone. I was just in spandex and a sports bra. The cheer outfit is cool and all but it does bring up a sweat. I heard the door open. I thought it was Josie or maybe even Carmen. As I fixing up shirt about to put it on I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around my waist. As I looked up a pair of lips connected to mine.

"Adam this is the girls locker room, what are you doing here?"

"I waited for since it's your birthday I've got a few gifts for you! Here the first one!" Adam handed me a small box wrapped neatly with a gold bow. I opens the box carefully. In the box was a pair of new earrings.

"Adam thank you! You didn't have to the car was already enough!"

"Sam it's ok! I love the look on your face when you get gifts. The face of joy!"

"Adam now I feel bad about your gift."

"Sam, Sam, Sam...... You gave me the best birthday sex ever!"

"Ok well let me get changed! I'm still in this locker room!"

"Fine. I'll be in your car. Is your car open?"

"Yeah. I'll be out in a little just sit on the bench."

"Ok Darling." Kissing me away.

I quickly put on my clothes. Adam probably thought I was taking forever as always. I walked out of the locker room with Adam right there waiting for me.

"Geez Sam I've been waiting so long my clothes went out of style!"

"Adam you're literally wearing sweats and a hoodie. That's never going out of style! Ready?"

"Ok ok! Yeah! Here is another gift."

I opened the gift bag to be given Adam's Eden hall brown hoodie. His name plastered on the back "Banks 99". "Where did you hide this? It's amazing!"

"It was in my locker. I sprayed it with the cologne you like."

"Adam thank you!! How do you have the money for all this? Surely the car was to much."

"Sam don't worry about it. It's my gift to you."

"But Adam...."

"But Adam nothing. Come on let me spoil my girl. I've liked you since I was 2nd grade. It's only right that I treat you right."

"But Adam I know that we both have money but sometimes you over do it. Yes the car is nice but I could've bought it myself. You spoil me to much."

"Sam I've been waiting to be with you my whole life. I just want to make sure while we're together you get everything and you're not forgotten. Sam.......when your stepmom was alive she said something about being careful what was that about?"

"It was about being careful. I had just gotten out of a toxic relationship. Really Toxic. He was older than me by a lot. He actually went here."

"What was his name?"

"Richard Riley. He was a senior and was freshman. We met at the mall while I was Christmas shopping. We just connected. He broke up with his girlfriend since he knew she had a thing with a freshman. Luis Mendoza was the guy she had a thing for. I also knew Mindy. She was like my older sister when my dad was away."