Bᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ...

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐:Chiyo's birthday came around and she wanted to have four of her friends come over for a sleepover

𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐:
Chiyo's birthday came around and she wanted to have four of her friends come over for a sleepover. You agreed but we're scared since you would only know two of the children that were going to be there. The two being your younger sister and Chiyo.

You were scared to watch the other three kids since you didn't know their parents and if they got hurt well....

Plus you'd be the only adult there besides the maids, Muzan was going to meet a demon named Kokushibo.

Time came and all four of the child guests were here. The five girls ran to Chiyo's room as she led the way.

You were having some rose tea, until...you heard a bang from upstairs, scariest shit in your life....Was it something falling or someone?

You were hoping it was something falling and not a child. You got your answer once you heard a little girl start to cry.

You got up and ran up the stairs and strait to Chiyo's room. When you went in the room there was one girl lying on the floor and the other four of them were standing around her.

There was one girl she was blonde and had blue eyes, the same age as Chiyo who turned eight today. The blonde girl on her knees face to face with the girl lying on the floor. You almost laughed when she turned around to face you and shook her head. "M-m-mmm"

You tried not to laugh since this was a 'serious' situation. You got to figure out what happened. "Chiyo come here." You say hand motioning her to come to you. "Come here!" You raised your voice a little.

"This is your room now. It's your responsibility! So, what happened?" crossing your arms and looking down at that.

To Chiyo you were playing, this was still a game to her. "What happened?" You asked her again and she just started at you.

You pulled a concerned face at her response. "HOOOOOOOO" she screamed trying to make her voice as deep as possible. "MOMMMYYYYY!!!!!" She yelled once again her voice still staying deep.
"MOMMMAAYYYY" This time was higher pitched.

She started shaking her head. "Stop, stop shaking your head! What happened?" You placing a hand on top of her head to stop her.

"We've got monsters mom! There's monsters in here! The prince came out and told us to get in the castle. We got on the bed, when we got up there there were too many people in the castle. Soooo...somebody had to go....
We took a vote she lost I kicked her off" Chiyo explained with a smile on her face.

"Wait, what? What?" You say the concerned look mixing with confused.
"I kicked her off mom it could've been anyone!" You were honestly proud. Your daughter made an executive decision. "Alright. She had to go. I get it. I understand!" And after that all five of them went to sleep after your younger sister Kaneko went through a fit of laughter.

You went off to bed and fell asleep instantly.

__________________________

•522 words