𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

🪐Season 2–
Episode 𝟑

—𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛:

—𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛:

The walk throughout the woods was silent. Nobody spoke, there was a slight whimper from Chiyo here and there but other than that, silence.

"What is your name?" The man spoke, his voice was very calming. "Nakamaru [Name] and my daughter Chiyo." He gave a simple nod, "I'm Tomioka Giyuu"
He introduced, not shifting his gaze from ahead.

"Alright, Tomioka? Where are we going?" You questioned looking around as you began to see a town, through the snowy trees.

"I'll be taking you two to my estate. There you'll have time to heal, and find a new home." He spoke as you now just felt irritated. You weren't leaving that home, that was the place you and Chiyo made all your memories, you'd have the broken window be fixed, then you'd live there again.

"No, I'm not leaving my home, I'll just have to have the window fixed, then go back."

He nodded his head, then the walk was silent again. You finally made it through the woods and into a village, you had been walking carrying Chiyo for around half an hour now, how far away was his estate?

The village you walked through was dark, empty. Seems as though it was still very early hours in the morning, Chiyo was probably asleep on your shoulder. "We're not far now, only a couple more minutes." Tomioka spoke. You gave a slight hum in response and continued to follow him.

"You're skilled with that Rifle." His voice so calm, "Thanks."

He was now carrying your weapons incase you tried anything. So if a demon just so happened to jump out, if this demon slayer wasn't fast enough, you could both die, since he took your only weapon.

"We're here." He spoke and opened a fusuma door for you and Chiyo, "Thanks" the place was nice, but you really weren't concerned about that. He brought you to a guest bedroom, two futons set out beside each-other, gently placing down Chiyo closing the door then getting into a futon yourself.

Now that, you and Chiyo were safe...

Your only concern now was, when was he going to give you the Rifle back?

________________________________________________

—𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐—
—❀384 words❀—

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐→