ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ

☁️
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺

𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐:The next day you and Chiyo had to act like nothing happened in that dream the other night, since Muzan would start asking

𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐:
The next day you and Chiyo had to act like nothing happened in that dream the other night, since Muzan would start asking...'questions' you had told Chiyo about the demons and Muzan. If she knows about them then she can be prepared for whatever is to come in the future.

"You two are being awfully quite today, did something happen I should know about, perhaps?" Muzan spoke eyeing you and Chiyo suspiciously.

"Well last night Lad-" your maid began to speak, she was really getting on your nerves lately.

"Will you shut up for once, he was speaking to me and Chiyo and besides. Didn't I tell you to keep your mouth shut?!" You turned your head slightly glaring at her.

"You should probably take that order form someone higher up that you!" Chiyo giggled, and began glaring at the maid, just like you.

"What happened?" Muzan spoke again. You stood from your seat and held Chiyo's hand and began walking towards the exit of the room. You opened the door and stopped before walking out. "Oh, and Toko" you spoke to the maid, as her eyes widened at you using her first name "if you say anything, I'll kill you."

You then left along with Chiyo, who was only giggling and insulting the maid as you left.

'Now what was that about? Did something happen? If so what, made them change their personality around me and everyone else? Hmm.' Muzan questioned remaining in his seat taking a sip of tea, that was tinted slightly red.

_____________

Chiyo giggled "So how are we going to do this without him kidnapping us this time?" Chiyo asked, the plan was to just leave him again, but this time the divorce would be for real. Your marriage with him was only going to get you and Chiyo killed. You don't give a damn about your life, you just can't take the risk of Chiyo dying.

"It's simple we'll just hide. Maybe in a wisteria house, then it would be difficult for demons to get us." You spoke in a whisper making sure not to let anyone but Chiyo hear.

"Sounds great!" She giggled again. "When should we do this" she asked sitting on your lap.

"...Tomorrow. I'll sort out the money and we'll leave right away."

"Great!!!!"

The plan was all sort out, you still had the divorce papers from your father, you could use those. Whilst the sun was up you'd go to your office and take money out of the safe. It was enough to live in a wisteria house whilst you found a job. And, of course you'd have to change yours and Chiyo's last names. And even if you ran out of money, you could contact your brother or sister to help you out, and your father would definitely support you in this decision.

The next day came, and everything was ready. You and Chiyo would change some things about your appearance once you's had left.

"Now, now...let's begin shall we?"

______________________________________________

—506 words