ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ

☁️
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟻

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎:You had left the divorce papers and took the money you had been saving your whole life

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎:
You had left the divorce papers and took the money you had been saving your whole life. You and Chiyo finally decided a last name for you both, [Y/n] Nakamaru and Chiyo Nakamaru.

If anyone asked why wasn't there a man in your family you and Chiyo had talked about it on the walk to the wisteria house, you guys would say that your alone, that the father had left when Chiyo was born leaving you to raise her alone, better this than have you and her dead in a couple of years or even days.

Now that you left everything should be alright, besides, nothing could get you both at the moment, the sun was shining brightly. "I can't wait to get to the wisteria house! And I can't wait to change I definitely want to cut my hair." Chiyo spoke excitedly. "Can I cut your hair mom?" She asked "Yeah! Of course!" This was the happiest you've ever seen her.

"Yeyyy! Your going to look beautiful. Your hair is way too long right now! When it's down it goes to your knees! We need to fix that." You giggled and after an hour of walking you finally arrived at the wisteria house. It was still early so you had plenty of sunlight left. Plus Muzan probably hadn't even seen the divorce papers and the note you left, due to the bright sun.

You walked in and managed to make a deal, you would pay rent whilst you lived here, paying 5000 yen each month you lived here until you can move into your own home with Chiyo. [5000 yen comes to around £39.85 United States Dollar]

You guys walked to the room you were given, it was decent sized, and you guys immediately got to work. You had brought along some of your things, not them all, but some clothing, and things you didn't want to leave behind.

You helped Chiyo cut her hair, she wanted it short, she looked extremely adorable. [Styled like Sarada Uchiha] "I LOVE IT! SO MUCH, thanks mom!"

She immediately picked up a sharp razor blade and cut across your hair, cutting it up so that it stopped just below the middle of your back.

"Alright, now that it's cut we'll part it to the side." She then parts your hair and tied it up in a bun, wrapping a bandana around. She somehow got rid of your bangs and created two pieces of shoulder Length hair each parted side.

"There, your hair is totally different! But...Your eyes, they're very rare to have, they'll give you a way easily." Chiyo spoke as she looked through yours and her bag for anything that could change or hide our eyes.

"I KNOW, OVER TIME EYES CHANGE, BUT WHAT IF YOU HAD PUPILS?!" Chiyo yelled, she was right your eyes didn't possess any pupils, just a pale lavender color. "How do we do that?" "Trust me"

She gave you some drops, where did she get these for starters. You placed them in your eyes, nothing happened. "It takes time for the effects to come!"

"Whatever you say."

You locked the door of your room and set up the futons for you and Chiyo.

"Get some rest we have a big day tomorrow!"

_______________________________________________

—551 words

Season 1 finished here—

The next chapter will be in season 2//
The pictures at the begging and how it it set out will change, but the story will be the same...!