xxviii

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

"I DIDN'T know y'all was talking about this Von

"I DIDN'T know y'all was talking about this Von." Peace shrugged as she laid on couch with Von laying on her stomach as she was on live. "I thought y'all was talking about somebody else."

Peace laughed as she looked down at Von's face, as she read over some of the comments as she ran her finger through his hair.

babyface.sky YOU KILLIN' ME PEACE😂😂😂.

kaykilla100 stop playing with my brother P😂😂😂.

indiaroyale now yk damn well—😂.

"Foreal I thought y'all was talking about somebody else." Peace spoke as she caressed Von's face. "This my dawg. Right baby?"

"Get out my face." Von blushed as he hid his face under her shirt once she placed the camera on his face.

"He shy." She spoke as she read over more comments, rubbing his face through her shirt. "Von they said you hiding your face because you don't want to be with me, that's why you hiding?"

"No." He spoke as he placed soft kisses on her stomach.

"Watch this." She mouthed to the camera as she sat her phone on the table to see them. "Von sit up."

"No, lay down." He frowned still laying his head on her lap, under her shirt.

"A big baby." She laughed as she read over more comments, rubbing down his face.

kingvonxasiandoll he don't love you. you weird asl for doing that knowing he was in a relationship.

asiandollfp ^ no frl. lame ass bitch.

itsreallycrystal weird ass hoe.

"Von you don't love me?" She questioned with a laugh as his head popped up.

"Stop sayin' dumb shit Peanut." He spoke as he stared at the side of her face. "Gimme'a kiss."

"Ew boy—" She was cut off by him grabbing her chin, forcing her mouth open and sticking his tongue inside.

"I love you P." He spoke with a smile as he broke away from the kiss, laying his head on her shoulder.

"You so nasty." She frowned as she wiped under her chin.

"Turn that off P." He spoke into her ear softly as he kissed her neck.

"Leave me alone." She laughed as she held his face reading over some comments.