xxxv

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT
|22|

"YOU GOOD Peanut?" Dayvon smirked as he watched her legs tremble

"G-get away fro-from me." She whimpered as she laid flat on the bed.

"No cocky shit, I really be tearin' that ass up." Dayvon laughed as he looked in the mirror.

Who's the man? You the man. Strong healthy black man. He thought with a smirk as he looked at Peace through the mirror.

"Or I could just be faking." Peace shrugged as her legs finally calmed down.

"You be fakin' Peanut?"

"Yeah. Just to boost your ego." She spoke. "Can you hand me that stick?"

"Fuck no." He spoke with a smirk knowing that she wanted to scratch her hand, but she couldn't due to the cast. "Get up and grab it."

"Are you trying to be funny?" She asked with a frown.

"I'm just tryn' boost yo' ego P." He smiled as he tossed her the stick.

"Thank you hoe." She smiled as she stuck the stick down the cast on her hand, slightly moaning as she scratched over the spot that was severely itching. "Oh my gosh, this feels so good."

"I'm sick'a yo' baldhe—"

"Aht, stop calling me baldhead because this is my real hair." She spoke cutting him off as she parted through her hair with her fingers to show him.

"That's why it ain't came up?" He asked as he walked towards her, running his fingers through her hair.

"What's up with you and the jokes today?" Peace laughed as he pulled her head back. "Stop!"

"Shut yo' crybaby ass up." He spoke wrapping his arm around her neck.

"Dayvon stop." She laughed as he placed her in a chokehold.

"You'a crybaby." He laughed. "Gimme kiss baby."

"I'm not having sex with you again." She frowned, legs still sore from the round they recently finished.

"Girl—" He cut himself off by gripping her chin and sticking his tongue into her mouth. "Muah."

"You got slob all on my chin." She laughed as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you P."

"I love you more baby. You so affectionate today." She smiled. "You ok?"

"Yeah." He smiled. "I'm happy and shit."

"I'm glad you're happy." She spoke softly. "I can't wait to get this cast off."

"When you get it off?"