2

Wang Yibo's pov 🐰
The morning light is important. It's almost the golden hour. The sun is overhead, but at that angle it feels friendly. It's almost pink and makes my skin feel good. It's warm in the indirect sun. The air smells fresh.

"I watched as the sun started rising," the birds chirped.

The fresh morning air meant a lot to my dad. Since he grew up here, we wake up every morning to watch the sunrise. And I have been doing it alone for 2 years now since he passed away.

Nana's garden is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. The colorful flowers are breathtaking. My mind drifted to the demigod I saw yesterday. His looks were handsome; his dark brown eyes sparkled; his hair was silky and dark; and he smelled sweet and musky at the same time. It was intoxicating.

He got me a fluffy lion and couldn't help but smile. His voice is thick yet sweet and sounds dominating. I can listen to him talk all day.

Xiao Zhan's POV🐰.

The faint chirping of birds; golden rays of sunshine; dewdrops on green grass; all felt warm.

Nana invited us to her house for dinner, and I decided to get a teddy bear for her grandson. I honestly didn't know what to pick and the vendor pointed to a cute elephant, but I disagreed with his choice. My eyes caught a big fluffy lion in the corner of the stall. I giggled and picked it up. This should do it.

He smiled so beautifully when I handed him the teddy bear.

His face was cold, but it felt warmer. He smells like sandalwood. After dinner, he took us to his room. I was in awe. His room does not look like a 10 year old boy's. His taste is classy and expensive. I like it, but I told him not to forget to enjoy his childhood. Yibo's adulthood is not going anywhere.

Authors pov🐰

The early morning rising sun every day adds beauty to the sky. The glittering sun spreads Ray's vitality and adds vigor to life with the sweet sound of chirping birds.

Yibo wakes up early as a morning person. He is excited that Zhan is coming over to see the garden.

He hears a knock on his door; he comes in; the door is open, and he sees people offloading things in the large sitting room.

"Take a shower and go to Nana's room; the people that'll arrange your room are here. Mrs. Wang said

Okay, and he dashes into the bathroom. When he finished, he wore black jeans with a white Burberry top and black Niki sneakers.

He hops to Nana's room while humming. Good morning, Nana.

Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?

"Uhmm," he replied.

It has been 4 hours since they started fixing Yibo's room. He got bored and decided to go and see Zhan ge.

Nana, I want to go to Zhan ge's house.

He might not be home Yibo, Nana said.

I'll come back if he's not home. Yibo replied.

I'll ask the driver to take you.

No need, Nana, I know his house!

What, how? Nana asked.

Where I saw him yesterday, "Yibo murmurs."

Yibo walks out of their gate when he sees the boys coming.

Where are you going, fluffy lion? Zhan asks

To your house. Yibo replied.

Oh, you miss him already? Ji Li said

Yubin smacks Ji Li, "Stop saying nonsense."

Zuocheng just rolls his eyes.

Yibo walked them back in, and they went straight to the garden. "Wow, how come we never came here?" they all said in unison.

Zhan ge, do you like it? Yibo asked.

Yes, I do. It's beautiful, blossoming, having delicate and warm colors. They're bold and distinctive and clear to the eyes, different colors, different sizes, they smell so wonderful. The butterflies, as usual, were having great affairs with the hued florets. Zhan replied.

Wait until you see my favorite part Yibo said and unintentionally intertwined hands with Zhan.

Tell me about it. Zhan said

Hmmm. I'll show you. Yibo said.

Low and behold, it is beautiful. Wow, all of them said in unison, they sat on a bench close to the river flow on a low rock. It is the most beautiful place.

A butler brought snacks and fresh orange juice for them. They just sat there, ate, and enjoyed the serenity.

They lost track of time; it was getting dark when someone called them from behind to come and eat dinner.

They walk back quietly when it is almost 8 pm. Yibo is still holding Zhan ge.

When they were done with dinner, Yibo asked if they wanted to see his room before they left.

They said, "Okay, this is more like a 10-year-old room, Yibo. It's still classy. Yubin said. Zhan just stood there, indifferent.

You don't like it? Yibo asked.

It's okay, he said.

They stayed for a few minutes and left.

Authors pov🐰
The gardens are the most peaceful and beautiful place the boys have seen. Zhan ge loved it. Yibo was happy. But he is not happy that Zhan ge said his room was okay.

"Why're you sulking, Yibo?" Mrs. Wang asked.

Zhan ge does not like my room.

What? How did you know he did not like your room? Nana asked.

He didn't look at my room the way he looked at the garden. Yibo pouted.

Both Nana and Mrs. Wang laughed at Yibo. "He didn't look at it like the garden, but that does not mean he didn't like it. Can you stop overthinking?" Mrs. Wang said.

Yibo turns to face Nana. Can you make my room look like Zhan ge's room?

What? They both said it in astonishment.

That's creepy, Yibo. He won't like it.

I'll ask him tomorrow. Good night, he said walking in the direction of his room.

Good night, they both said, and they looked at each other without saying anything.