29

I can't believe this man is serious. I'm boiling, but I played along with him.

Yibo is passionate about what he loves. Whenever he likes you, he is fond of you. Whatever you do for him, if he doesn't like you, he won't be fond of you. He is stubborn.

Oh, I'm hurt, so there's nothing I can do? I felt a pang in my heart. Lewis sounded pained, but I don't give a damn about it. Yibo is mine.

Would you be able to help me? He asked again, breaking me from my trance. I wish I could tell him. Lewis, we are both in the same shoes. I thought. He asked the front desk to tell Yibo to come to this office before his next procedure.

I will not give up. He smiled again. If not for his stupid ex-boyfriend who broke his heart, Yibo wouldn't give me a hard time. Who would dare break up with someone like him? His ex-boyfriend is a fool. Do you know his ex-boyfriend, Mr. Sean?

I know I'm a fool, and I didn't break up with him intentionally. Unforeseen forces surrounded us, and I didn't want him to get hurt along the way. I thought.

Well, you could say that again. I forced the words out.

Are you okay? You sound like you are choking up. Lewis asked.

I cleared my throat and forced a smile. I'm okay, just thought of something.

Oh, they broke your heart too? He asked curiously.

More like I broke someone's heart.

Oh, sorry about that.

So, what was Yibo's childhood like? He asked again.

Basically, he was a grown man in a tiny body. When I first entered his room, I thought it belonged to an adult. It's classy and distinct. He redecorated his room after becoming a regular with the boys.

Really? It's truly amazing how much I love him.

I can see that.

He readjusted in his seat. "Tell me more please."

Yibo is very stubborn, and he does what he wants to do, and you can't even tell him what to do. He doesn't regret what he does. In the past, he used to laugh a lot, but after he broke up with his boyfriend, everything became dark for both of them.

Oh, he is still very stubborn. Lewis interrupted me.

Really? I asked him, trying to stop him from questioning me.

Oh, yes, he is. I'm sure he would have accepted me a long time ago if he wasn't stubborn.

I heard he has a daughter. Does he have an ex-girlfriend? I asked him again.

Hmm, honestly, he gave birth to her. I am very sure that his stupid ex-boyfriend doesn't even know he has a daughter. Lewis sounded angry.

What? I scream, standing up from my chair. I regained my composure. I'm sorry, I was just surprised.

He looked at me suspiciously, but shrugged it off.

I'm sorry, I said again. But how is it possible for a man to get pregnant? Curiosity piqued me as I asked.

Well, it happens to every one in a million men. Yibo is a special breed of man. At first, when he said it, we didn't believe him until he showed us his CS scar. And when we checked with the hospital in Alaska, it was true. Then I fell in love with him, but I didn't admit it to myself because I had several girlfriends before, I started chasing him 3 years ago, and he has rejected me ever since.

I'm glad he rejected you, Lewis. I couldn't hide my emotions anymore.

What do you mean? He asked, but I left his question unanswered and stood up to leave when someone knocked on the door and entered.

Our eyes met, and I couldn't control the tears. I just kissed him and hugged him so tightly. Lewis just stood there, confused, with his mouth open.

Zhan ge are you dying? Yibo's question made me chuckle.

No love, am not.

Are you sure? He asked again, sounding confused.

Before Lewis could speak, Yibo pulled me out of Lewis's office and into his own.

Lie on the bed please, he asked me and I did as he said.

The moment he unhooked my belt and unbuttoned my shirt, I was excited, and my cock twitched. Trying not to moan, I held my breath.

When was the last time you went for a checkup?

Last week, my voice sounded husky, and I became embarrassed as my cock bulged in my trousers.

Have you been drinking your medication? He didn't even look at me as he examined my stomach.

Yes, I never miss them. Taking a deep breath, I could control my raging breathing.

You seem fine. He breathed a sigh of relief.

I told you I was fine. He still looks so handsome. According to my memory, I am not mistaken. I stood up and buttoned my shirt, trying to adjust my painfully throbbing cock.

What was that about? He asked, breaking me out of my drooling state.

What? I asked, feigning innocence.

All that in Dr. Lewis's office.

Honestly, I don't know. Maybe it's because I missed you. And before I could speak, he interrupted me.

How is your boyfriend?

What boyfriend? I asked, looking confused, before I remembered Henry.

The rude, cocky boyfriend of yours. A frown appears on his face.

Oh, Yibo, that was a... Before I could talk again, someone knocked, making me upset.

Come in, "Yibo answered, as he sat in his chair opposite me."

They're waiting for you in the surgery room. "A nurse said as she bowed to greet us."

Okay, Yibo replied, and stood up as she walked out of the door. He walked past me and said, "If you're not in a hurry, you can wait in my office. I'll be done in 2 hours, "and he left.

Okay, even if it's more than that, I will wait. It scared me that he would ask me to leave. After an hour of waiting and my cock wouldn't stop leaking with pre-cum, I left his office and quickly took a cab to my hotel. I had a cold shower and changed my clothes in case he agreed to have dinner with me. and went to the hospital. After 20 minutes, Yibo walked in, looking exhausted but pleased. took off his coat and sat on his chair. I'm also proud of him. It's remarkable to see what he's made of himself. It is just 6 pm, and he still has two more patients to see. I can wait.

When is your next patient? I asked, startling him. He had forgotten I was here.

I'll be done in 30 minutes. But we can talk before that. He readjusted in his seat.

Yibo, I cleared my throat. Henry is not my boyfriend. His smile was apparent, but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared. That day, at the house, I overheard you talking to my dad, and you asked him if he wanted to see pictures of your daughter. It made me jealous, so I hired someone to act like him.

He looked at me like I had grown two heads. But he kissed you that day. He smirked.

He didn't. All he did was get close to me and lick his lips. I swear he didn't kiss me.

You don't have to swear. He laughed, and I wondered what was funny.