❣️10

When Yibo woke up, he felt funny and was surprised to find himself in his room. He was suppose to be in room 109 with his Zhan ge. He crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen to drink water.

Nana, good morning. What happened? How did I get home? I went to see Zhan ge yesterday.

Cheng brought you home. His Nana responded.

I don't remember anything, how did he get there, why did he bring me home? Yibo thought to himself as he poured water to drink.

30 minutes later, their front door bell rang. Yibo sluggishly walked and opened the door.

Good morning, I've a delivery for Yibo from Zhan. The delivery guy spoke politely.

Oh, Yibo blushed and got confused with Zhan's new found behavior. This minute he is okay, the next he is yelling.

Yibo thanked him and collected his package. Walked in and opened it. He was surprised to see his favorite food with a note. "Sorry I got busy yesterday, you can come over to the house when you are done resting."

Yibo blushed hard and ate the food in silence. His Zhan ge sent him his favorite food, for not seeing him yesterday. That made him happy. He finished eating and went to take a shower.

Zhan was home, resting. Thinking about what Mr. Bin is up to. Why does he want Yu Bin to marry Yibo and he Marry Ziyi.

He was beginning to have a headache when his mom knocked on his door. Zhan, you have a package from Yibo.

Oh, okay mom, thanks. He stood up from the bed and walked to the dinning. He opened the package and saw his favorite food with a note. "I'm sorry, can you please forgive me?" Zhan smiled and ate the food. When he was done he went back to his room and shuffled through the internet.

An hour passes by and Yibo is contemplating if he should go or not. What if he gets there and Zhan gets irritated. He shrugged it off and went.

Nana, I want to go and see Zhan ge, I won't stay long. Yibo kissed his grandma and left.

When he got to Zhan's house he hesitated for a second before he knocked on the door.

Good afternoon aunt, Yibo greeted Mrs Xiao happily.

Afternoon Yibo, please come in, Zhan is in his room. She said and walked back to the kitchen.

Yibo knocked on Zhan's door and he walked in when he heard a faint come in.

Zhan ge, good afternoon.

Afternoon Yibo.

Yibo walked in slowly and sat on the edge of the bed. Thanks for the food. Yibo finally says after an uncomfortable silence.

Food? What food? Zhan asked, looking confused.

The food and the note you sent this morning. Yibo said, beginning to regret why he came.

I didn't send you any food Yibo, you sent food and a note. Saying you are sorry. Zhan hissed, beginning to get irritated.

I didn't send anything, Yibo said, adjusting himself on the bed, beginning to feel uncomfortable.

Well, whoever sent you food, sent me food and a note too. Zhan said, scratching the back of his neck, as beads of sweat started forming on his head.

Both of them begin to feel tingles and horny. Zhan knew they were drugged and his mind went to Ziyi, but Ziyi doesn't want them together.

Son of a bitch. Zhan hissed with gritted teeth. Scaring Yibo.

Sorry, I wasn't referring to you. Zhan said and stood up to go and wash his face in the bathroom.

Yibo was feeling really hot, and he just felt like stripping himself but he couldn't do it. He doesn't want his Zhan ge to get mad at him.

Zhan walked out of the bathroom and saw Yibo sweating and shifting on the bed. He wanted to strip him naked and just have his way with him but Zhan couldn't.

Yibo... Please leave, I don't feel good. Zhan said and climbed on his bed.

I...I don't feel good too, Yibo whispered. His breathing labored and his hands were trembling. Of course Zhan knew Li Bowen had sent him and Yibo food with some aphrodisiac.

Zhan ge, can I just lie down for a few minutes, please.

Zhan gestured for him to come with his hand and Yibo moved close to him and laid his head on Zhan's neck. Zhan pulled him in closer and his scent just engulfed him.

His breathing became hard and Zhan could feel the warm breath he was exhaling on his neck. Making it harder for him to control himself.

They couldn't control the urge anymore and Zhan pulled Yibo in for a kiss. A slow passionate kiss. And they engulfed themselves in each other's embrace.

Mrs. Xiao was done with making dinner and didn't hear the boys argue so she thought they had settled and that made her happy.

She went and knocked on the door but no one answered, she knocked again and when no one answered, she thought they had gone to Yibo's place or maybe they were in the garden. So she opened Zhan's door and was shocked with what she saw.

The room smelt and looked sinful. Their clothes were scattered on the floor and both of them had a duvet just above their waist. Zhan, his mom called him again. But Yibo was the one who woke up.

Omg, Mrs Xiao, I'm so sorry. Yibo said and pulled the duvet to cover his head, waking Zhan up.

Let me walk you home when you are ready. Mrs. Xiao looked at both of them and walked out of the room.

What the hell happened? Zhan asked and quickly got out of bed.

Yibo managed to dress up and Mrs. Xiao walked him home.