14

Yibo has been back in Shanghai for 2 months!! He has been sleeping and eating a lot, being grumpy, and talking some days. This did not bother Haikuan.

But he has been sick a lot lately too. His skin is getting pale. He doesn't want to be near people with strong perfume, and he craves strange things.

Mrs. Wang had already figured out what was wrong with her baby! She said to Nana, "Nana told Mrs. Xiao about it."

It made her so angry that Zhan had put that poor boy through emotional stress and now physical pain. She just wanted to hit him.

What do we do now? Nana, Mrs. Xiao, asked.

"Yibo is fine, and it'll be between us." His mother and Haikuan will look after him."

Okay, Nana, I'll talk to Mrs. Wang and Yibo on the phone from time to time. I'll also, make time to see him. Oh, my poor Yibo!

Mrs. Wang and Haikuan were contemplating how to tell Yibo when he abruptly walked in, pacing up and down.

Are there any secrets you are keeping from me, Haikuan ge, and mother?

W - what? What do you mean? Mrs. Wang asked.

Yibo just huffed and turned to face Haikuan, rolling his eyes.

Mother, I think it's time we told him, Haikuan said.

Mrs. Wang took a deep sigh and gestured for Yibo to come sit next to her.

You're 2 months pregnant, baby.

Yibo's brows twitched, eyes wide as if he had never heard the word "pregnant" before.

Care to tell us who the father is? Haikuan teased.

"It's for my husband," Yibo said shyly, his eyes widening. It was a whisper, but it was loud enough for Haikuan and his mother to hear. They both looked at him and each other!

What exactly do you mean by "my husband"? Haikuan inquired.

Yibo lowered his head, trying to conceal his embarrassment from his mother and Haikuan! My husband's name is Zhan! Whoever is now with him is only looking after him for me!

They laughed at his childish talk and talked for a while. Yibo occasionally touches his tummy involuntarily.

This made his mother happy.

Li Bowen is relieved that the wedding will not take place soon, but how can I prevent it from taking place at all? Why does Mr. Bin want Xiao Zhan, to marry Ziyi? I have to find out.

Yibo has known he is pregnant for four months. His mother and Haikuan never made him feel lonely. Mrs. Xiao and Nana pay him visits occasionally.

Mr. Bin became suspicious of Mrs. Xiao's trip to Shanghai and tracked her down one day.

He called and asked to see her at the Wang mansion because he was also in Shanghai for a business conference.

Mrs. Wang immediately invited him to their home for lunch to dispel any doubts.

Mr. Bin came over for lunch; Haikuan promised Yibo he will pick him up, but in the meantime, he should walk around the nursery and learn a few things. Haikuan begged, "Promise you will wait for me!"

Big brother, I'll wait for you. Yibo looked distraught.

They ate lunch together and talked for a long time before he asked about Yibo out of the blue.

Yibo has moved to Thailand. He moved there to finish his education. Mrs. Wang laughed and said, "I'm sure you know why he left Beijing."

That's great! Mr. Bin said.

He laughed and asked Mrs. Xiao, "what are you doing here?"

I came to see my sister as her husband had major surgery. I volunteer to help from time to time. And decided to visit Mrs. Wang. You know my sister, don't you?

Oh, I do. How is she and the kids? He inquired.

They're doing great! Thanks!

When are you back in Beijing? "he asked.

My flight is today at 9 p.m., she said, and you?

Oh, tomorrow morning!

That's terrific, she replied.

Mrs. Xiao left after lunch. Mr. Bin left too!

Mom! Yibo should move to Alaska or Canada! I don't trust that man until all of this is resolved. How did he know Mrs. Xiao had arrived?

We tracked down his accountant's family, but he passed away a few months ago. His wife is assisting us in gathering documents that will allow us to bring the man who murdered her husband to justice...

Mrs. Xiao and Nana invited Xuan Lu over and told her everything she needed to know about Yibo and what Mr. Bin had been up to. We need you to take care of Yibo until this is all over!!

Omg, Xuan Lu is pleased, but a tad disappointed. They didn't tell her right away:

I have an apartment in Alaska; why don't we go there? She stated.

"They agreed, but this has to be a secret; no one should know," they pleaded.

No one will know, I promise.

She informed her parents that she was sick of Beijing and needed a vacation. Yibo had also packed, and they were to meet at Alaska's Fairbanks International Airport.

Li Bowen began mining dirt in order to blackmail Mr. Bin into marrying Ziyi, but he ran into dead ends!

Finally, Zhuocheng and Haikuan met with Mr. Bin's lawyer. He explained everything to them and provided them with various documents, the most important of which being the records of the accountant. We'll try to get in touch with his wife again to see if we can speed up the process.

Xuan Lu was overjoyed when she saw Yibo when they met at the airport.

Yibo, Yibo! Pregnancy makes you look adorable. There's no better way to document your life than by taking pictures and recording videos.

He was amused by her. I do, sister. He blushed, pulling his cheeks.

"Awww, you sweet baby, don't worry. I'll take care of you and my goddaughter. Let's go home now." It's quite cold here. She walked to the parking lot with their bags in a cart!

Sweet, sweet home. Xuan Lu sighs; her three-bedroom apartment has modern chairs, a dining table that connects to the kitchen, and a fireplace.?

It's a cozy apartment. Sister, I adore your apartment!

I'm delighted you do, she exclaimed! "Please allow me to escort you to your room." Yibo's room is extremely comfortable, with a king-size bed, a dressing mirror and a table, and two bedside tables. With a balcony and a couch, that matches the dress mirror and curtains!
Okay, now you can relax while I prepare dinner! Then I'll give you a foot massage!

Thank you, sister. Yibo squealed.