Timinette Chapter 2

After school, Marinette dragged Chole across the road where the group was standing that the blonde had seen hugging Marinette. "Im here. Well, we are here. Everyone, this is Chloe Bourgeois. She is the daughter of the major and my best friend. Chloe, now you can laugh too. Queenie, meet Bruce and Damian Wayne, Richard Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Louis Lane, Clark Kent, and Jon und Conner Kent." Chloe stared at the blue haired, then at the people in front of her and then cracked up, needing to hold onto the next best thing or the next best person in this chase, which was Jason, so that she didn't faceplant the pavement from doubling over. "How- How do you manage this? That girl lies about knowing someone, and the next moment when we are alone you just casually show me that you actually know all these people, and much more personal and good than she does." "To my defence. I didn't know any of them besides Tim till today." That just caused Chloe to throw another laughing fit. "Of course he was the one you already knew. Why am I even surprised?" "Ahm, what are we missing? Because if one of you can laugh about it, I'm pretty sure we all can too. And second of all, it normally isn't my job to keep someone from faceplanting." Jason voiced, being a bit uncomfortable with how the blonde dug her nails into his skin. "Omg. I am so sorry. Did I hurt you? I didn't want to. I knew I should have shortened my nails again, but yesterday was an attack, and I didn't have time, and..." "Queenie, breath. While I agree that when your nails are that long they can be uncomfortable, but not to the point where they hurt. And yes Jason, we can tell you what this was about. I actually have it on video. But first, I promised someone ice-cream, and that is what we are getting before showing." Leading them together with Chloe towards Andre was easy. Marinette didn't know if she could have done it by herself, considering her right ankle hurt from Alya stepping onto it in the gym for having made Lila cry. It was quite funny that the two girls were able to pull it off to get to the stand without anyone getting suspicious. After everyone got their ice-cream, which was funny for the girls, because for some reason Andre decided they would get new flavors (however that man knew that coffee, blueberry, ash coconut and a sorbet of red and yellow was a great combination Marinette didn't understand. Nor did Chloe who got blue moon, ash coconut, red velvet and lemon. But it was good.), they sat down near the river, eating the ice-cream while letting everyone watch the video of Lila's story about dating Tim. The look of disgust on his face was priceless. Equally to the one Damian made when Lila talked about him being a sweet, little boy. It was laughable, because everyone in the family was so god (kwamii) damn tall that the youngest was nearly as tall as Marinette, making Chloe laugh at her paramedic. It was not fun in the eyes of the bluebell eyed girl.

Showing the two families around Paris was fun. Every time they stopped, each member pointed out something they liked in the location, causing Marinette to draw it while they were standing there. At the end they all dropped her off at her parents bakery and went with Chloe back to the hotel. Much too excited to sleep, the girl immediately got in contact with Chloe, asking her to find out all of their measurements, causing her phone to be blow up with names and numbers not even ten minutes later. Honestly, she sometimes wondered that if Chloe didn't have Pollen that she would have gotten along quite well with Trixx. Sketching, drawing and writing the night away, she only left in the morning shortly before she needed to change because of an Akuma. And, surprise, it was Mr. Pidgeon. Finishing it in her own best time without one of the others, then getting changed into a black skirt, red blouse and red shoes, changing Loongs necklace again so it looked like a black heart, she left the house with Tikki and Loong in her purse again. She just closed the door of the bakery when there was a hand in her face. Giggling, she opened her backpack and handed Tim her thermoskanne, just like she had done the previous day. "Hi Mar." Chloe greeted her. "Hi Queenie. What is everyone doing here?" "Well, we decided that we wanted to look around a bit. And Chloe pointed out that you two had enough time to show us the nearest shopping center and still come to school early. So we went to pick you up." Jon answered, having been listening while also keeping a conversation with Damian. Marinette smiled at them, then turned around and wrestled her coffee out of Tims hand. "You had your half." She started before he could complain and promptly drowned it. "Great. Let's go." She put the kanne back into the backpack, then took Tims arm and began walking, dragging him behind her. "Someone tell me I am not dreaming." Sounded Damians disbelieving voice making Chloe laugh. "That is Mar. I am pretty sure she doesn't even know what exactly she has just done. But she is right. If you all want to be at the shopping center and we in class we need to get" she grabbed Jason and pulled him behind her because he looked frozen to the spot "going."

(Maris Outfit of the second day in top.
All of her Outfits will ne in top.