Timinette Chapter 7

The last two days of the week were great for the two friends. They spend all of their time with the Waynes, knowing that they were going to miss them for the coming week. Their Saturday was spent quietly, but nothing lasts forever. For some reason, Mrs. Bustier always seemed able to filter them out, giving them as much tasks as human possible. They missed the Waynes and the chaotic warmth the family provided them. The warmth they so dearly missed in theirs. Marinette continued phoning with Tim, just this time one of his siblings would sometimes pop by and talk to her too. It felt right, and that scared the bluenette. As soon as she had accepted to move to Gotham she stopped denying to herself that she liked Tim. It hurt her when he just gave her not so straight answers. Especially after the bats had fought one of their villains. She also healed quickly over the loss of her parents. As soon as they heard she had a job offer overboard they threw her at it, not even asking or looking into it, that it was really Bruce Wayne, who was going to be her boss. (He had secretly told them that they would be the chefs of his sons, because he wasn't able to keep them all in line, especially Tim with his sleeping habits, so that was her job. The whole family also cut ties with their designer and hired her instead. MDC originals for the Waynes, that now included her and Chloe.) On the last day of their school live the girls held their heads high and filmed everything said or done on behalf of Bruce and Tim. Whatever the two would need these things for was a mystery. When Adrien saw her, he went up to her and looked her straight in the face. "Go out with me." He told her in the disgusting tone he had been using for the past years. Blinking at him she threw her head back and laughed. "Yeah no. I'm not interested. Besides, I found a better person to crush on than you. I need to admit when Andre got me the ice-cream to the person I didn't want to take the chance to be left heart broken again, but I got a chance and this time, I am actually going to take it with a person I know that even if he doesn't like me the same way will always have my back. Besides, me and Chloe are leaving the country tomorrow, so how would that work out." Leaving him standing there with a dumb found expression she high fived Chloe and sat in her seat. They had gotten their certificates earlier that day and had already sent Tim a copy, for the chase their class destroyed them. Not even Lila with her lie that Tim had visited her during a short stay in Paris (that he had mostly spend with his family, Marinette and Chloe, due the two trying not to burst out laughing.) and went to an extremely expensive restaurant with her also giving her the promising ring she was wearing. The people in the batcave found it hilarious, because Marinette as well as Chloe were wearing promising rings without them knowing, one of those rings counterparts being worn by the person she lied about. (On Saturday afternoon, Tim and Jason as well as everyone else had given them small till - later - gifts. Tims and Jasons was a ring on a necklace that the two girls promised to always carry with them. That was probably for the best, considering they held tracking chips, so that they didn't need to worry when not being able to contact them.)

Visiting Andre for the last time, they got the same combination like all those days ago when they met the bats. Smiling and eating their ice, both of them stopped dead in their tracks when Chat Noir suddenly appeared in front of them. "You are leaving?" Nodding they backed away. "This is a warning puurincesss. I will find you. And when I do, you will be mine."