Timinette Chapter 11

After that was out of the way, the week went by much calmer. Marinette and Chloe only needed to leave twice, Tikki and Pollen always informing the family about it. Marinette was also able to give them and the Kents her paris themed clothes, which they immediately loved.

In Paris it was a complete other situation. Marinettes parents began to realize that they sent their daughter out of the country to work for a million dollar company, and began writing letter after letter to her about sending them money. She never received them as Alfred burned every letter addressed to one of the girls on their wish besides the ones from Chloe's father. Chat Noir was seen much less than he had already been. Never showing up to fights. Only after a month of their leave he did, flirting with Ladybug and beginning again to try and figure out the spotted heroine's identity. Adrien began dating Kagami and used his fathers connections to try and figure out where the petite girl went. In their old class, it was chaos. Without Marinette and Chloe there nothing worked anymore. The grades of the class were dropping and a girl that came new got expelled two days after she started school. No one took it serious and when the talk about the last class trip of their school stay came up, they didn't even think and agreed on Gotham as a way to meet Lilas boyfriend, which worked quite well for the brown haired girl, who really wanted a real, expensive promise ring on her hand instead of the cheap piece of jewelry she was wearing at the moment. To be able to take the trip, they would need to write a letter to Bruce Wayne, who, if they got selected, would pay for their entire stay and let them have a tour around Gotham and Wayne Enterprise. It was a letter about what inspired them about their lives, which lead to them asking Marinettes parents, who liked the sweet, brown haired girl very much, if they had any of the girls old designs. That was also, what lead the class to sent Marinettes written essay, only changing that Lila had written it, instead of the lost girl. They decided they would make it seem as if Chloe and Marinette had gotten ill and could not come with them, should they be asked about it. In the end, the essay read:

Dear Mr. Wayne,

my class and I decided to apply for the sponsored trip to Gotham, so that we could become even more inspired about what we have planned for our lives. My class consists of fifteen people and our teacher Mrs. Bustier. We all have very different goals for live, and because of that different things that inspire us. The easiest way to shortly explain what inspires us, would be a short introduction so I decided to do that.

There are Kim and Alix. While both of them are great athletes, they strive in different directions with their goals. Kim loves to run and wants to become a sport doctor. He takes his inspiration from doing sports while also being able to help others and have a healthy competitional spirit. Alix likes to take her time and observe her surroundings. She always comes up with new ways to fairly win and then point the flaws of her competitor out to them. It inspires her to become a sports lawyer and coach, as both are jobs where you need to constantly be aware of your surroundings.

Then there are Rose and Juelika. Both are very sweet and believing people. Rose is inspired to be a doctor after her experience with fighting cancer and helping prince Ali in children's hospitals around the world. Juelika became inspired to be a songwriter like her brother. While she is to shy to sing them, she still wants to be heard and sent her messages to everyone who wants to listen.

The next two would be Alya and Nino. They are the most loyal people one will ever meet. Alya wants to be an reporter and is even now already making her dream come true, with blogging about different people and occurrences all around the city. Her boyfriend Nino is an aspiring DJ, who already took part in music festivals and competitions all around europa. His inspiration are his friends, his family and the different people he meets every day.

Also in my class is the model and son of Gabriel Agreste, Adrien Agreste and the aspiring female model of the Agreste fashion line Lila Rossi. They both want to continue their job after school and are quite a good team. Their inspiration is the live of Adriens parents and their story.

The next literal couple is Mylene and Ivan. Mylene is a shy, nice and honest girl, who wants to be a politician so she can make others understand the meaning trees and the wild live have in our world. Ivan wants to be a apotheker, so he can help others with the amazing powers of nature, helping Mylene in the process.

Math and drawing are the abilities of my next two classmates. Max and Nathaniel are quite different. They are always concentrated, but the product will always be amazing. Max aspires to be a rocket builder, following his mother, who already flew one into space. Nathaniel is a good drawer who lets pictures speak instead of words. His art work already won him many prizes and he even published his own comic book line.

Then there are Sabrina and Chloe. Sabrina wants to work with the police, just like her father and has a strong sense of justice. Chloe wants to be a model for the designer MDC and travel the world like her mother.

Lastly there is Marinette. She is a petite girl who gets inspiration from everywhere and wants to be a famous fashion designer.

I hope this let you know a bit about us and our inspirations. My class and I wish you a great day.

Lila Rossi

Once being happy, the class sent the letter, not knowing what they just started.