Chapter 4

The True Slayer

AN: Hello there my peeps how it is going this fine weekend. I hope you guys are ready for another chapter of The True Slayer.

Well since I have nothing to say let's get on with Chapter 4? I think I don't know hmm... yea its chapter 4.

Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING!

(Naruto's Hotel Room)

After Naruto and the girls had reached the hotel room Naruto merely sat on the sofa and kept quiet. The girls were nervous and kind of scared at an angry Naruto.

I mean why wouldn't they be Naruto was a freaking Wizard Saint for a reason. With the power he possessed should he be angry enough he could single handed take out an entire city.

''Naruto ar-are you ok?'' Erza asked him trying to keep him calm.

''Yes don't worry Erza I've calmed down... it's just that seeing her first after nearly seven years is still taking me some time to not just go up and beat her along withthat family to an inch of their lives.'' Naruto said making both girls smile at knowing he wasn't angry.

''Well don't worry Naruto maybe tomorrow you'll be able to do just that.'' Mira said making Erza agree with her.

Just when Naruto was about to respond the front door open and in walked Gildarts with a bag of groceries it would appear.

''Um Gildarts what's with all that?'' Erza asked him.

''Hmm you know I really don't know.'' Gildarts replied making all three of them face plant at his answer.

''Then why did you buy it if you don't know?!'' Naruto yelled out his question.

''Because the vendor was very convincing.'' Gildarts simple said.

'sigh' ''Whatever... did you manage to get any useful information about this place that I don't already know.'' Naruto asked making Gildarts nod his head with a serious look upon him.

''Yes apparently someone named Orochimaru is planning an invasion on Konoha during the finals and he has the sand village and his fake sound village on stand by for the invasion one month from now.'' Gildarts explained while Naruto went over to the balcony and looked over the village.

''I see... well that is not our fight, we came here to show everyone the power of Fairy Tail and that's it... whatever happens we will not help them, we will defend ourselves should the sound, sand or leaf village try to force us into anything.'' Naruto said making Gildarts and the girls nod.

''So what the plan Naruto?'' Gildarts questioned while munching on what seemed like a tomato.

''Nothing we go to sleep, wake up and participate in the exams as we planned.'' Naruto said but then all three saw Naruto look over his shoulders and walk back inside while closing the doors to the balcony.

''It would seem we have some spies.'' Naruto said while going to the front door.

''I'll be back after I take care of this nuisances of ours, don't wait up for me.'' Naruto said while leaving the room.

''It seems like the leaf is about to lose some very promising ninjas.'' Gildarts said while grabbing another tomato.

''Tch, it's their fault for spying on us... the rules clearly say 'under no circumstances will anyone spy on visiting teams' no matter the cause.'' Mira said while grabbing the booklets that the gate guards had giving them.