Chapter 13

The True Slayer

AN: Yo, how is everyone doing today? I know most of you are mad at my absence but to be fair I don't care....

Nah  just kidding I was busy this past month with a new part-time job. I  wanted a little extra cash for the holiday seasons now I'm back.

In addition, I hit a huge wall with 'A Fallen Angels Dream'.

I  can't seem to move forward since the last chapter I have lost my path  with that story. In addition, I lost my notebook with everything about  the story including the plot.

Therefore, I will mostly be updating this story and 'The One and Future King' story for now Ehehehe.

Anyways on with the chapter no?

Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING!

-Fairy Tail-

Naruto  was sitting in his office the next day stamping and signing papers as  the Master. He was bored but knew this had to be done of course he knew  little Yukino was due to come here very soon.

If he remembered  correctly, Yukino was about twelve maybe thirteen years old if what  Sorano said was right. Before he could think more, he heard a knock on  his door and look up from his work.

''Enter!'' he shouted.

In  came a little white haired girl with a very nervous look on her face  and she seemed to be grabbing on to her necklace for dear life. Right  next to her was a woman in her mid-thirty's with a smile on her face.

''Master I have brought the little one as requested.'' She said while smiling at him.

''Thank you Miss Erica... now if you would I would like to talk to her alone for a while.'' Naruto politely asked.

''Of course Master.'' Erica said while waving bye to Yukino and leaving the room.

''You know you look a lot like your big sister right.'' Naruto told her while getting back to work.

Of course, he missed Yukino's wide eye look when he said that.

''D-do you really know my big sister Mister?'' she asked.

''Of  course I do sweetie and she's being brought right here as we speak by  the very same people who brought you.'' Naruto told her while smiling at  her.

''So what do you say you join Fairy Tail until she comes here eh?'' Naruto told her while bringing out the stamp.

Yukino nodded her head, ran towards him, and hugged him while crying into his shoulder.

''Thank you mis...'' she didn't get to finish because the doors to his office busted open to reveal Natsu there.

''Naruto!  Your acquaintance has Igneel's Dragon Lacrima and I demand you tell her  to give it to me!... hey who are you.'' Natsu calmed down the instant he  saw Yukino hiding behind Naruto while holding on to her chest from being  scared half to death.

''First of all Natsu I have no idea what  you're talking about, Second of all this is our newest member Yukino  Agria so behave Natsu and apologize for scaring her.'' Naruto told him  while giving him the look that meant do it or you'll be doing that job real soon.

''S-sorry for scaring you Yukino.'' Happy said while waving at her.

''Aye.'' Natsu strained out with sweat pouring down his face.

''Good  now please help Yukino learn the ways of our guild while I need to  start getting ready to leave for the King's castle.'' Naruto got up and  left followed by Natsu and Yukino with Happy on Natsu's head.