Chapter 12

The True Slayer

AN:  Yo, everyone what is up this fine three-day weekend? I hope not all of  you are being to naughty just kidding. Anyways this update is the  beginning of my schedule so I hope you don't get to confused.

My last update was just to inform you all about my schedule so this here will mark the beginning of it.

No more talking on with the chapter.

Disclaimer: Don't own Shit...

-Last Time-

''WHERE ARE MY GRANDBABIES AT!'' both Naruto and Ragnarok chuckled before heading out to stop her from spoiling them too much.

-Now Fairy Tail Ground floor-

Everyone  was surprised at seeing Naruto's mother in the guild since they all  thought that a goddess would have a lot of other thing to do than stop  by they're guild like this.

Now here she was hugging both Elizabeth and Vivian who looked to be confused and on the verge of crying.

''Miss Lily your scaring them, remember they don't know you yet.'' Kin said as respectfully as she could.

Lily  looked at her than at her granddaughter and saw them about to cry so  she let them down and saw both Erza and Mira pick them up.

''There,  there honey this is your grandma Lily no need to cry.'' Mira soothed  Vivian who stopped sniffling and look at Lily with big round curious  eyes.

Lisanna having seen everything decided to join them and sat next to Erza at the bar.

''Hey Erza didn't you have a strawberry cheesecake?'' Lisanna questioned with a tilt of her head.

Erza  looked at her and then down at her plate only to see that it was empty  and as she started to raise her head, one thought crossed her mind. She  was going to start slaughtering the guild to find out who took it until  she heard her daughter giggling.

Everyone turned to look at  Elizabeth and saw her entire face covered in the white frosting of the  cake with the rest smeared all over the table and her hands.

''Eli  how many time have I told you not to take mommies cake?'' Erza scolded  her softly making Elizabeth look at her before grabbing her face with  her frosting covered hands and giggling.

'sigh' Erza  merely sighed before grabbing a piece of cloth and asking Lisanna to  please wet it for her. As this was going on Mira and Lily were talking  to each other about well life.

''So Mira when are you and my son  going to give me more grandbabies eh?'' this made Mira blush cutely  while looking to the right avoiding her gaze.

''W-well N-naruto  and Kin are currently trying for a baby so maybe after them will I try  again for a second.'' Mira said while across from them Kin went red  before fainting from Mira telling Lily something so personal to her that  is.

''Wonderful and you Tayuya when can I expect grandchildren.''  What they saw was Tayuya stiffening and turning her back toward them  before responding.

''N-not for a long while... I-I don't want a brat  r-ruining my body just yet.'' Tayuya stuttered out but the other were  able to catch her nervousness.

''Wait? ... a-are you pregnant Tayuya?'' Lisanna asked her.

That's when they all saw her flinch and start to tremble making them wonder why she was trembling.

''T-tayuya are you ok?'' Mira asked her softly

Then  they heard it... she was crying, Mira seeing this was a sensitive topic  grabbed Vivian and motioned for the rest to follow her while she grabbed  Tayuya's hand and lead her toward the basement.