Chapter 6

When we got back to the town everyone was on the ground asleep. Usopp was on the tower he was telling stories on and sanji laying with girls near him. I giggle at the sight and walk with Luffy and Zoro.

Zoro tended to my wounds that Arlong gave me. They don't hurt like I thought they would. But I'm also not 100% my self at the moment.

I yawned and started walking a little slower. I'm falling asleep while walking. I felt arms pick me up. I don't fight back. I could already tell it was Luffy, He held me bridal style and just looked at me in the eyes. I looked into his eyes and went into a deep thought. ' I think I have alcohol poisoning.  When did Luffy look so... hot? This is wrong of me to think about. A captains crew mate catches feelings for him. Stupid' I thought while looking away from Luffy.

I start to drift off in his grasp. I feel safe. I feel at home. I bring my arm up and rest it on his chest and cuddle my head up as close to Luffy as I can.

He looked down at me and smiled. He pulled me tighter to his chest and continued to walk to the hotel.

~~Luffys Pov~~

What's this feeling. I've heard of love and I know what sex is and all that. But I've never actually had a crush on someone. This is weird. I can't tell if I like it. Meat and the crew have been a few of the things I love. But that's different.

I soon see Y/n is fast asleep in my arms. It made my heart beat faster. Is this what a crush is?

"Zoro" I said in a quiet tone turning to Zoro who started walking the opposite direction so I kicked a rock at him

"Zoro. Wrong way" I said giggling

Zoro started mumbling something about how I was going the wrong way and he was just testing me.  He notices Y/n in my arms and smirks

"You like her don't you" he asked me

"I'm not sure. I can't tell. How do you know if you like someone" I asked

"I don't have to much experience with crushes and relationships but I do know is that when you have a crush you think about them none stop. You also like the littlest things they do. And you also want to be close to them all the time and always talk to them." He said

"Hmm okay" I said

When we got to the hotel Zoro said his goodbyes and walked to his room. I'm still holding Y/n. She's passed out in my arms. 'She's so cute' I thought.

I brought her to her room and laid her down. She still only had Zoros shirt on her. I start to turn off the lights but the lamp by her bed. I go to her and cover her with the sheets. She starts to move and turns over and faces me. I look at her for a little bit admiring her looks. I go to turn the lamp off on the nightstand and start to go to my room. I feel a hand on my wrist and I turn around to see Y/n looking at me with tired eyes. She's half asleep. It's cute.

"Goodnight y/n" I said smiling

"Please stay Luffy" she asked in a very quiet voice almost like a whisper.

"Shishishishi are you sure?" I asked.

"Please" she asked still being very quiet

"Okay" I said as I got next to her

I kept my distance because I don't know if she's okay with me being close to her. I lay my hat on the night stand and rest my head on the pillow. Y/n is facing me but she's already passed out. I smile at her and move a piece of her H/c hair away from her face.

I smile at her

"Goodnight Y/n"

~~~time skip to morning~~~