Chapter 7~Music is the New Therapy for Somethings at Least

I got home and I saw Mark drunk and the others also.

"Oh what the fuck did you guys do?" Ty said.

"Oh hey! You guys are ba-" Sky was cut off then threw up on the floor that I had to clean.

"You guys are the worst people in the world!! You guys don't have any idea how hard-" My voice too was cut off but for a different reason.

My mouth kept moving but no sound came out. My voice was gone and everyone laughed. I balled my hands into fists and stomped my way to the roof.

"Jeez what's his problem?" Minx questioned in a drunken tone.

"Guys you forget. He was gone for a week." Ty spoke softly and followed me.

I sat on the ledge very close to falling off. I could hear everything and couldn't say anything about it. I looked down and saw Ty come up from behind through the reflection of my glasses. I felt an explosion go off a mile away and saw the smoke.

"You need to calm down before we go." Ty said, smiling.

I tried to speak but Ty put his finger on my mouth to quiet me. I nodded and smiled. Sky is still drunk right? He would be mad if I just did one little thing. I put my head on Ty's shoulder as he sat next to me. He wrapped one arm around my waist and looked at him.

"Too far?" The man said looking down at me.

I shook my head and smiled. I was tired. That's my excuse ok? I was still tired from being in a coma.

"I see you like these things." Ty motioned to the purple glowing headphones around my neck.

I nodded and he took them off my neck.

"Here. Have this song." He said taking out my ipod and uploading a song from his phone.

I looked at the song name and it read "Begin Again"

"It's really nice and it's peaceful. In my mind at least." He said looking down with his hair covering his eyes.

I put my headphones on and pressed play. That was the day my world changed from my normal lyric song to what Ty called Chillstep. I smiled and waved my body left and right to the beat. The world seemed to dissapear when I listened to the song. It went for three and a half minutes. After that, the world seemed to slam itself into me and I felt suffocated.

"Liked it?" Ty said looking out at location the explosion was.

I nodded and took my head off his shoulder and smiled.

"Try speaking. I hate the sound of silence." He said in a depressed tone.

"Lets go." My voice had come back.

I saw a smile form on his face. I can tell he liked hearing myvoice. Just to know I'm still alive and not six feet under. We jumped down in sync and fell on the ground, on our knees for three seconds. Long enough to absorb the three story fall.

"Let's go find out what happened over there." He sounded excited.

"I'm ready!" I said, putting on my hood from my black sweatshirt.

We ran together, taking different routes seperating from each other then coming back together. I was just happy Ty was there for me. And my voice came back. My world fell apart though, as soon as we got to where the explosion was. The horrow we saw...is gonna be continued in the next part.

(YO CHRIS YOU MIND NOT SPEAKING TO THE READER OR ELSE THIS BOOK IS GONNA START LEAKING IRL)

No thanks I think I will talk to the readers a much as I want

(WELL GUYS CHRIS IS A DOUCHE FUCK HIM JUST MOVE ONTO THE NEXT PART)

That's what I said didn't I?

(YOU STFU)

No

(THIS PART IS DONE)