Chapter 18~ Escape

I looked around and smiled as the breeze came from the way I was facing.

"Oh god...so peaceful..." I said as static played in my headphones.

It was soon filled with a song I had not heard of yet. I looked at my Ipod and saw read the song title.

"Aurora.....by Urban Contact. Nice song." I said jumping a little as the song played.

I ran to the top of a nearby mountain and I soon saw a temple in the grass. There was no names or anything I could see in the temple and ran to it. An iron door blocked my way in and stepped on a pressure plate that opened it. Inside the temple I saw two netherack blocks on surrounded by gold blocks and the top block was lit. A face was on the second block. It was the normal steve head except the eyes were white. I stared at it for a while trying to see if the fire was going to burn out or something. I got bored so I walked out and lightning struck the temple, launching me forwards a little.

"Rain soon right?" I asked myself.

But none came. No rain. More lightning struck following my closely. I thought about something. The Origins story on Wattpad. The houses should be around here...

(Never bring Origins up)

I can bring it up if I want to

(NO YOU CANNOT ARE YOU KIDDING MY I HAVE THE POWER TO KILL YOU)

Yea then the readers will be bored

(Just wait till next chapter...)

Ok bad boy.

(I will kill you. Get back to the story.)

Fine fine. Where was I? Right.

I ran and ran as the lightning stuck more and more closer to me.

"I'm getting tired of this bullshit just electicute me!!!" I shouted to the oblivion above and I was struck.

Nothing was around me. Not a single thing. Everything was white and blank. I saw a hole in the wall but nothing was on the other side until....