•Overreacting•

Billie Jean is BLASTING in my car. I let Reece have full control of my Spotify and radio and this is what I get in return. I mean... it's a good song but the radio is turned up so the loud that the car hums under my finger tips. After a second song comes on equally as loud I had enough.

"Okay okay. I get it your a Michael Jackson fiend. No need to blow the roof off cause of that." I reach forward and turn the dial down from 92 to 20.

Reece groans and side eyes me. "Way to kill the fun."

I scoff and look at him quickly then back at the road and GPS. "You can still hear the song perfectly fine. I just turned it down a bit, not off."

"It isn't the same and you know it." Gabe complains from the back seat finally saying something after this 15 minute ride.

"Now you speak up." I shake my head and make eye contact with him through the rear view mirror.

"I argue what is worth arguing." He shrugs and goes back to texting whatever girl he is texting now.

The car falls back into silence before my phone dings. I look to Reece to see who it was and he scrunched his face up.

"Is Daisy mad at you still?" He asks and presses on the message that came down. I didn't feel like reaching over and struggling with Reece to get my phone back. I don't plan on crashing the car.

"Yeah.. She's been really weird lately." I shake my head and turn into a neighborhood trying to focus a little more now. "She keeps asking me where I'm going and stuff."

"But this is about today. She seems upset with you going to this thing." Reece scrolls through the messages. "Yeahhhh pretty heated."

I bite my lip and shake my head, whispering mainly to myself, "And I don't know why."

"Oh come on." Gabe groaned behind me. "You can't be serious!" I look at Gabe quickly in the mirror waiting for him to continue. He tsks and does just that, "She's jealous. You seem very interested in this boy from the get go and now your going to his house! How do you not realize that Jaejoon. Honestly. How am I better with female feeling then you." He shakes his head looking down at his phone screen disappointingly.

Jealous? Why in the world would she be jealous of Harley of all people? And do I seem very intrigued by this guy? I mean he's the only deaf guy I've met and I can finally use all of that studying form the past 3 years.

Before the conversation could continue the little voice in the GPS says we arrived. We all look out the window and see the house it was a plain looking suburban house, nothing special. I don't know why I expected a house that is really bright and colorful. Maybe cause that's just how Harley comes off. I park up on to the curb seeing some of the other hockey guys across the street just waiting around the car. I cut out the engine and reach over, snatching my phone back as we all get out.

- - -

Daisy Bear 🐻

Why didn't you like recommend that you guys go over to your place or something?

Why did he specifically ask to go to his place?

I don't know. He said it's something about his parents wanting to do some kind of welcome or thank sort of celebration.

God!!! Why can't I be there this is so annoying?!?

It's a guys night. We had these all the time last year.

Also I don't need you to watch me. I can handle myself.

I wouldn't be there for you. I would be there to watch him. 👀👀