•I wish I had that Confidence•

"Honestly you should just forget about her. Ghosting someone for this long is not cool and that's coming from me." Gabe held a lollipop between his pointer and thumb as he addressed me on this matter.

We sat on a few benches outside of school waiting for the bus to roll up and take us to the game and so that left me time to just sit and think. Obviously, I wasn't very good at hiding my facial expressions as I cycled through thoughts and scenarios. Gabe guessed exactly what I was having an internal fight about. To be honest, I didn't want to give up, we had three years together. It hurts to think it's over just like.. that.

I end up just shrugging to what Gabe said. Honestly, I don't want to agree or disagree with him. Either way makes my chest squeeze from heartache. It's those sorts of things you don't want to admit even to yourself. Whoever wants to admit to themselves that their steady relationship for many years has finally fallen out, never had a good relationship to begin with.

"I just.." Scratching my nape I keep my head down. "I just want to-"

"Jaejoon!" My heart stops as my eyes blow wide. My head slowly moves up from pointing at the floor until my eyes settle on someone.. Arms are crossed, head cocked to the side, Leg bouncing impatiently, wearing a skirt, curly hair, and a killer look. Daisy.

"Speak of the devil." Gabe's voice cracks as he clears his throat and slowly walks away. Never before has he been intimidated the way he was right then.

Soon enough Daisy drops her arms and stocks over to me with a slight sway of her hips. I swallow with a loss of words. Is this real? I haven't smelled her vanilla perfume in a few weeks. I haven't heard this girl's voice in a few weeks. I haven't seen her green eyes in a few weeks.

She hasn't looked at me in a few weeks.

Once she comes to a stop a foot in front of me she says, "Explain," One word simple, but disrespectful.

I was silent for a bit and once she roughly cocks her head to the right I finally speak up. "Going to a game." My voice was steady, surprisingly.

"And?"

My hands slip into my pockets slowly and I check behind me at my team. They all are cowered away and huddled together. Thanks guys... "Waiting for a bus to arrive?"

Daisy holds her breath and throws her head back, curls falling down her back. Once she looks back at me her eyes are dark. Not the good dark, the terrifying dark. "Jaejoon. Seriously. I'm not an idiot I know what's actually going on."

Know what's actually going on? I don't even know what I'm supposed to know what's "going on." Shaking my head I look back at her with a serious look so maybe she would pick up that I honestly have no idea what she thinks is happening.

She scoffs and bites her lip. "You can't honestly be serious right now. It's obvious." After I don't respond she nearly starts vibrating from anger and opens her mouth again to speak. She stops short her eyes locking on someone behind me.

My curiosity gets the best of me I also turn around to see who or what exactly was on the receiving end on such a nasty glare.

Harley and that red hoodie.

But now it was draped over his arm as he stubbled his way over to us. With the jacket over his left arm he had his helmet and jersey in that hand and a small bag thrown over his right shoulder, with his hockey stick in the same arm's hand. It was obvious that he wasn't here at the start of the season since he didn't receive his own XL duffle bag.

There was movement at the corner of my eye. Reece and Dalton both had left their stuff, Daltons stick falls over, sending a loud slap noise to the tables. This drew all of the attention to Harley.