Luca

I was pissed. The last thing I needed was Alexa barging in on my family diner. And for what? A quickie? I'm not doing this anymore. I have a family now. "What is it?" I slammed my office door behind her. "You can't possibly believe that's your child. Who are those people? They just randomly pop up claiming that child is yours?" Alexa was pissed, or jealous? "I know she's mine. Haven't you seen her?" Leah was a spitting image of me. Although I did see a lot of Lana in her too. It was hard to believe she was back now. I spent most of these five years trying to get her out of my head. Alexa was a big distraction. But somehow, it's like I can't let go of Lana. no matter how hard I try to stop, my heart belongs to her still. Even now, I wanted so badly to kiss her, but I'm pissed she took my daughter away from me. "Look, all I'm saying is get a DNA test, Luca. She could be after your money." Alexa walked over and pulled me towards her. "Do it for us, please." She batted her eyes at me. Alexa was beautiful, and good in bed, but she had no personality, not really. I know nothing about her, and I know she only ever wanted my money. "Go away, Alexa." I pushed her towards the door. "Luca, I care about you, I just don't want to see you hurt." She tried to reach out to me. "Alexa, get out before I throw you out." She stood there a moment longer, then rolled her eyes, before turning and heading out. I followed her as she headed towards the dining room, instead of the front door. My family sat at the table, eating when Alexa stormed in. She was pissed now. "What kind of game are you trying to play here?" She headed towards Lana, glaring at her. "Excuse me?" Lana raised an eyebrow. "You think I don't know what's going on? Luca maybe stupid and blind to it but I'm not that child could be anyone's!" Alexa pointed a finger at Leah, who flinched. Tears filled Leah's eyes and something changed in Lana's expression. It went from calm and collected to pure anger. Lana slowly and quietly stood up glaring at Alexa. "Excuse me?" Lana dared her to say something else. "You heard me! Go on, tell Luca who's mutt that actually is, I see right through you!" Within seconds, the Lana I knew was back. She quickly decked Alexa in the face, causing Alexa to fall to the ground. "I don't know who you are or why you're here, but let's get one thing straight. This is MY family, and we are not going anywhere." Lana threatened Alexa. I looked at my mother who was smiling happily. She always hated Alexa. "Get up, and get out, before I drag you out." Lana growled. "Luca." Alexa whined. "Go." I backed Lana up. I walked over to my seat at the diner table and sat down to eat with my family. Lana did the same leaving Alexa there in silence. Confused and pissed, Alexa stood up, glaring at us a moment, then left. Lana was always territorial when we were younger, I guess that's because we were the only family she felt she had. She never liked seeing strangers hanging around here, most of them were like Alexa, trying to move in on my money and my business. "Eat baby, it's okay." Lana told Leah, who rubbed her eyes, and began to eat.