- ; [ 054 ]

school finally ended #slay

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

While you and Aster were chatting away, and Koshar and Rashta had their confrontation, Heinley and Grand Duke Kaufman were leisurely walking together not for from your location.

"I know you were busy, I apologize for calling you out to speak alone." Kaufman spoke calmly, concealing his true intentions, then raised two of the champagne glasses that a servant had on a tray.

After the servant left, Kaufman extended one glass of the two to Heinley.

"That's all right I was just a little busy." Heinley spoke as he accepted the class.

"More importantly, what can I do for you?"

"I'd like to talk about the trade."

"About the trade?"

Heinley nodded, raising the champagne glass to his lips.

"That's right. Once the wedding celebrations are over, the Empress will begin to fulfill her role as Empress. I hope that trade with Rwbit will be a priority."

Kaufman unconsciously stared at him, his blatant stare shook Heinley's senses.

'Why is he staring at me like that?' Feeling uncomfortable, Heinley lowered the champagne glass again.

The Grand Duke belatedly realized his mistake and smiles, pretending to he unconcerned, but Heinley cleverly extended his champagne glass to Kaufman and said,

"How about exchanging drinks?'

Kaufman smiles, as if puzzled. "You have strange tastes."

"We'll be intertwined in many ways in the future."

Despite Kaufman's remark, Heinley continued to offer him his champagne glass.

The Duke exchanged his glass with Heinley without much trouble before drinking the champagne immediately.

Seeing this, Heinley smiles awkwardly and wondered if he was overreacting when he saw Kaufman oddly staring at the champagne glass.

Hearing Heinley's thoughts, Kaufman looked down and smiled internally.

He has poured the love potion in both glasses just in case. So the result would be the same even if the glasses were exchanged.

Once Kaufman was sure Heinley drank the champagne, he hurried off somewhere, keeping his gaze down.

"Kaufman? Grand Duke?" Heinley called out in confusion.

What a strange guy. Heinley clicked his tongue as he shook his head.

"Um..you Majesty?"

Christa called out.