chapter 9

After the break , everyone took there place .
"Guys let's look at Jin guangyao"
"DON'T YOU DAR--" his mouth was tapped.
"That's better, so let's start "

On the surface, Jin Guangyao has a caring, humble and calm demeanor. He proposes the construction of lookout towers to watch over common people, and allows his deceased half-brother's murals to exist alongside his own in equal glory, despite the precedent that he should make Jin Zixuan seem less impressive.

"How pitiful"
"Right"
"Such a snake! "
"Pretending , he's really disgusting"

Jin guangyao frowned he was scared that his crimes would be showed.

Underneath his gentle facade, Jin Guangyao is deeply insecure about his roots. Despite his deep love towards his mother, he repeatedly demonstrates distress at being called "the son of a prostitute."

"He shoul know his place"
"That's what he is "
And more bad remarks was spitted at him.

He was really angry at them , he wished he could kill them all.

Lan Huan didn't know what had gone wrong.

Moreover, he is desperate to earn Jin Guangshan's approval; in his own words, as long as his father commanded him, "no matter how foolish it was, no matter how hated I'd be, I'd obey regardlessly." As a result, Jin Guangyao commits many violent acts, revealing a ruthless side to his personality.

"What a bastard his father is"
"Jin Guangshan tck"
"Show us his crimes"
"He fooled everyone "
"Appearing as good leaders

He even kills his sworn brother Nie Mingjue after Jin Guangshan deems Nie Mingjue a political inconvenience.

Everyone was shocked.

Nie huisang smirked that's what he was waiting for  .

"YOU KILLED DA-GE "he screamed his should keep his act .
He looked like he wanted to attack him but the nie members catched him while he  was going with tears to Jin guangyao and fainted from 'shock'.

Lan Huan didn't know what to do , he was stunned , he stuttered" i..is this...true"

"Yes it is " said the goddess .

"H--how"

"Because you let in lan's library , seeing the scarred text he shouldn't see, because it was forbidden " she said empathizing her words.

That man should know he was wrong.

The lan's looked at him with disappointment while he can't even say a single world , he was in his own world.

"Shameless people
You lans are also wrong , everyone here , you didn't check anything and went and took siege on him , killed innocent people , shame on you."
She had enough of this morals ,she clicked her tongue.

After realizing that Jin Guangshan will never love him, Jin Guangyao retaliates against his father by murdering him in a deeply embarrassing manner.

"He even killed his father"

Although Jin Guangyao does not kill needlessly, he is willing to kill or endanger many to save himself. In his own words, he has killed "his father, brother, teacher, wife, son, and friend" .

" You killed my son" cried Jin shu.
She didn't speak , she couldn't believe what's happening from this beginning.

And his wife Wich was a actually his half sister .

People looked disgusted at him.
While the said women cried more.

Wei wuxian was living after his parents died until he got found by Jiang fengmian  But his foster mother abused , starved him for being his mother child because of jealousy.
She whipped that child since he was little.

People was shocked at that.

"How could she do this to a child"

Lan Wangji was stunned his wei ying always suffering.

While the two lans were angry .

Jiang Cheng couldn't believe his mother did something like that

Calling son of a servent even though his father left the clan .

"How pitiful"

The Jiang family was toxic with yy ziyuan comparing the sons Wich build a gap in the family.

"How could live in their"
"I Know right"
Some people pitied the sect leader of Jiang sect.

The only person person who believed in him and protected him was lan Wangji.

"How amazing "
"He really loves"
"I wish I had a love like that"

Lan Wangji was whipped more than 33 with a disciple whip for injuring 33 elder .
He took them as punishment for himself for not protecting wei wuxian .

People gasped at that
While the lans looked down in shame .

A.N:
The story is ending there will be a chapter of messages and another for pictures.

Plz write your messages people.