chapter 10

The goddess didn't give them a moment to think or to warp their mind on what they saw.

"Let's react to wei wuxian's wiki "
"What's a wiki ?" Someone asked

" a wiki is a page of information "

"Oh" the goddess clapped her hands.

Everyone were curious cause she
seemed delighted by something.

With a flick of her beautiful fingers someone was Infront of her.

Precisely Infront of the goddess who's sitting in comfortable sofa , various of food Infront of her , eating , talking , answering their question of course she needed energy , a lot.

how could she show them the future and the events happening if not using a  lot of her energy ?

the person in front of the goddess was someone with a black and red clothes with a makeup which make him look like a Ghost.

the mo family gasped.

"What's that lunatic doing there?" They thought.

The mother and son gritted their teeth afraid from the goddess hurting them if the lunatic have a relationship with the goddess.

The goddess narrowed her eyes at them.

Jim ling looked at the person , his uncle.

"Well why don't sit here " she said patting a place beside her " mo xuanyu" she said smiling.

Jin guanyao narrowed his eyes thinking of why a bastard like him is getting special traitement .

Lan Wangji was looking at the man who somehow resembled his wei ying.

When everyone came , She had secretly placed him in a comfortable room when she summoned people.

At first she wanted or more precisely she left them alone she had her duties as a goddess but then it was fun seeing  how  they became distressed after seeing and knowing future events and past truths.

Well she was a capable goddess , stopping doing paperwork for a while won't hurt her she need to relax and she have her assistant to help her anyway.

She looked at mo xuanyu.

She pitied the man in front of her he's already in the pic of insanity from the abuse his receiving each day

not only that but the fact that he developed a romantic feelings for Jin guanyao falling for his facade of a perfect and caring man who looks like he can solve any problem.

Well she just shook her head , the human world doesn't accept love between sibling , the romantically love.

well she knows about the Greek , Egyptian and  Roman god sibling falling for each other , yeah .

She shook her head

Well they are different.

She  loves this human  because he will be the one to call her beloved wei wuxian back and his  body will receive his soul .

Although she have other plans for that.

Mo xuanyu sat awkwardly.

He was in a comfortable room watching like everyone else.

many cultivator was wondering who is this man and why is he there and  close to the goddess.

One from the mo Village yelled "WHY IS THIS LUNATIC HERE ?"

Mo xuanyu lowered his head.

The mo family nodded precisely the madam mo and her son and some servants.

someone else yelled" Why Is He Here Anyway ?"

the goddess looked angry at them and said " he's important , so shut up and watch before I shut up your mouth."

She said with a smile and cold eyes .