Episode 6

Taehyun returned home to an unusual sight after receiving his exam results

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Taehyun asks, dropping his bag onto the nearby chair, completely bewildered by the scene unfolding before him.

"Reenacting the iconic Titanic scene!" Beomgyu replies with his arms stretched widely to the sides, his chin held up high, as if he was proud of what he was doing with Hueningkai.

The camera catches Taehyun shifting his gaze down towards Hueningkai's hands which are gently holding Beomgyu's pretty waist, an uneasy feeling bubbling up to his chest.

"No. Why? That's fucking random" Taehyun frowns. "Also I didn't know you were coming over today, Kai."

"Not random" Hueningkai argues. "We were talking about Beomgyu's university days and my secondary school days. Titanic was involved! And oh, Beomgyu hyung invited me over."

"Right" Taehyun looks away from them and heads to the kitchen's direction.

"Where are you going?" Beomgyu asks and stops the younger before he can completely walk away.

"Kitchen to get myself some hot chocolate. It's snowing and freezing outside."

"Oh okay, can you make us some as well?"

"No." Taehyun bluntly rejects.

Beomgyu snorts at that. "Well, what did I expect? Anyways," he turns back to face the camera, "where were we?"

"Titanic, hyung" Hueningkai giggles.

"Oh yeah" Beomgyu stares at the tall blonde for a long time, causing Hueningkai to awkwardly and nervously smile.

"Hyung?"

"Man. Why did you grow so tall?" Beomgyu reaches his hand out to pat the younger's head. "You were below my shoulders back then! Soobin and I used to carry you around. We piggybacked you, carried you bridal style-"

"Correction. You lifted me up like a sack of potatoes and slung me over your shoulder. You and Soobin hyung once carried me like I was a corpse and threw me into the pool and laughed your asses off."

"Aww, you were cute though. But remember that time when I carried you to the nurse office because you scraped your knee and cried? You were like 6 back then. So small."

"You were 11 and teased me for crying afterwards."

"Hey, I'm a good hyung!"

Hueningkai laughs at that. "A really good hyung indeed! You and Soobin hyung got drunk during the university freshman party, and I, just a secondary school student back then, had to take care of you both!"

"I helped you with your homework."

"And then you made me do errands and chores for you."

"I treated you to food and snacks and babied you."