Episode 13

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ?

Taehyun glances back at the cameraman and a few of the production team before grimacing. "Why are you people here today? Should have just used the AI cameras." 

Turning his back to the cameras, Taehyun returns to marinating the pork. "Spicy pork bulgogi."

ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

"Don't want to play." 

ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ "ʏᴇꜱ" ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ, ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 4ᴋ ᴡᴏɴ. ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ "ɴᴏ" ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀʏ, ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅᴇᴅᴜᴄᴛ 4ᴋ ᴡᴏɴ.

Taehyun stops all movement upon hearing that, a thousand possibilities running across his head. Calculating all possibilities being a possibility of possibly happening, Taehyun knows that it's not worth it because Beomgyu's always asks for things he doesn't want to give or do. But it's money, and if he keeps saying "yes" to Beomgyu, then he can definitely earn no less than 20k won. So he has come to conclusion that he should take the risk and play the game.

"Okay, let's do it." 

Just when Taehyun agreed to the game, they hear Beomgyu's loud voice calling out for the younger, indicating that he's already home.

"Taehyun-ah!" Beomgyu happily sings as he walks towards the kitchen, still dressed in his work attire. Despite his energetic voice, he seems extremely tired with dark eyebags underneath his beautiful black eyes. "I have a day off tomorrow again! Let's go on a picnic!" 

"Fuck" Taehyun curses as he lands a loud chop onto the veggies he was cutting. Lifting up the knife, he points it at the older threateningly, "I'm busy tomorrow. I'm going to study and do my assignments like a good university student. You are taking me nowhere." 

[ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ'ꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʟ: -4ᴋ ᴡᴏɴ]

"Woah Taehyun, put that knife down. Dangerous dangerous" Beomgyu backs away from the younger with both of his hands raised up. "Can't you spare two hours tomorrow though? It's going to be a quick picnic. And maybe you can finally put the camera I bought for you into good use." 

"Next time. I already planned my day for tomorrow. I'm STUDYING. WE are STAYING HOME. You can't hinder my studies."

[ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ'ꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʟ: -8ᴋ ᴡᴏɴ]

"Okay, we can stay home tomorrow then. It's true your studies are important" Beomgyu nods his head, agreeing with him. "Oh by the way, I did say that I'll give you a reward that day, right? How about claiming your reward now?"

"What's the reward?"

"A kiss from me, now come on baby boy" Beomgyu lunges forward at the younger and cages him between his arms with his lips protruding out like a duck, "smooch smooch!"