Episode 14

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅʟʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Taehyun answers as he puts on the apron and whips the eggs he had previously cracked.

ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪꜱ-

"Good morning" Taehyun greets with his capitalistic charming smile. "Have a seat. Breakfast will be served soon."

The camera pans to the entrance of the kitchen, revealing a few strangers in the house.

Apparently Taehyun had put the guest room and Beomgyu's room up on the Airbnb page, without Beomgyu's permission of course. But according to Taehyun, as long as the older doesn't find out, everything will work out smoothly. Beomgyu doesn't watch their documentary anyways. And Taehyun had made sure to move Beomgyu's important possessions into his own room before renting his room out as an airbnb. On the website, Taehyun had written something along the line "experience millionaire Choi Beomgyu's life" and set a high price for a 3 nights stay. He'd charge extra for breakfast services though and today's the third day, meaning that Beomgyu will be back tomorrow. It also happens to be Taehyun's birthday today too. 

Taehyun skillfully makes fluffy egg omelettes for his Airbnb guests, along with baked potatoes and crispy kale. Wasting no time at all, he makes coffee and juice according to the guests' wishes.

"Have a good meal" Taehyun smiles at the guests before removing his apron and returning his room to get ready for university.

The camera crew follows Taehyun everywhere, from taking the bus to his university, to his lectures and lab practicals, then to his part time cafe job, while leaving the AI cameras at home. Everything seems ordinary and nothing is worth commenting about. Taehyun seems just fine without Beomgyu, busying himself with schoolwork and his normal responsibilities.

What no one expected was for the AI cameras to capture the door to the penthouse opening, revealing the 26yrs old man with a small luggage beside him, and a very bewildered expression on his face.

The first reaction Beomgyu showed was confusion as he dragged his luggage into his penthouse, seeing multiple shoes at the entrance, then noticing strangers inside, without Taehyun's presence.

And naturally, he questioned them what they were doing in his penthouse, which led to a whole explanation of how they found the place up on the airbnb website, and Beomgyu's initial confusion morphed into anger. However, as a professional adult that works as a secretary and does business, Beomgyu was quick to hide his negative emotions and offer the guests a free hotel room stay before kindly asking them to leave. All the guests knew; that Taehyun fucked up big time. 

When Taehyun and the crew reached home just a little before 6pm, all of them froze upon seeing Beomgyu sitting on the couch in the living room, his arms crossed and his brows lowered and pulled together, clearly displeased and angry.