Episode 25

ʜᴇʏ-

ʜᴇʏ-

"Hi, sorry but could you guys please move over?"Beomgyu greets in a hurry, his red hair in a mess, the sleeve of the shirt he's wearing under his white knit sweater rolled and folded, "we kind of overslept." 

ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ... 

"Okay... you know, if Taehyun's late to the flight, we can just book another one, or maybe I can get a private jet for him?" Beomgyu begins to slow down with his movements, only to be pushed forward by his boyfriend. 

"Fuck no hyung, get your ass out of the door already" Taehyun knees Beomgyu's ass to get him going since his hands are full.

"Wait wait, I actually can't see shit" Beomgyu fumbles around, "I didn't have time to put on my contact lenses. My glasses...!" 

"I got you" Taehyun says almost immediately, "can we just leave first? I'll give you your glasses once we're in the lift." 

"Okay okay" Beomgyu grabs the keys and Taehyun's weekend bag before walking through the door. 

Pressing the lift button hastily, Beomgyu squints his eyes as he looks towards the crew.

"I'm here hyung" Taehyun says from the side, "looking for me?"

Turning his body around, Beomgyu smiles and nods, "glasses please." 

"I didn't know your eyesight was this bad" the younger says as he reaches into the front pocket of his backpack that he's wearing at the front, searching for Beomgyu's glasses.

"Well, it's not that bad actually" Beomgyu argues as he smooths down his unkempt hair, "it's just that my eyes and brain are still half-asleep. It takes time for my body to be ready to function fully."

"I think I broke your glasses." 

"What." The older man blinks in disbelief, "are you joking with me right now?!"

"No..." Taehyun pulls out the broken glasses to show him, "I'm sorry... I think I used too much force just now when squeezing it in." 

"Seriously, Taehyun?!" Beomgyu lets out an exasperated sigh, "how am I going to drive-"

Ding! The the door to their elevator opens.

"You always keep a spare pair in your car" Taehyun reminds him as he drags his two luggage into the lift, "now come on."

Compared to the messy looking red haired man, Taehyun's dressed neatly and seems to be rather organised despite the rush.

"Which car?" Beomgyu shuts his eyes for a moment, his mind clearly still asleep as they take the lift down to the underground carpark.

"Tesla."

"Okay, but we're taking Mercedes because I forgot to charge it last night. I'll open the trunk for you and I'll get my glasses."