Introduction 📖

Hello my friends,

We are starting a new book journey together. 😊 I'm looking forward to it and hope it will be one that you'll enjoy. This one is a little different from the hockey books, a bit darker, but hopefully with similar humor and spice. I'll do my best to update every week, but there won't be a set a schedule.

This story will be written from a dual point of view, so we'll get to know both Ellie and William.

Please like (press the little star on the bottom of the page) and comment if you do in fact like it... 🤪 Or feel free to comment even if you don't. I absolutely love to hear what you think.

Thank you for taking a chance on this book with me!

❤️   Annica

Okay, here we go...

*****

Description:

A week before high school graduation, Ellie's boyfriend kissed her good night and left, never to be heard from again. He disappeared without a trace... until now.

***

At 28, Ellie is not good at relationships. But she has a good job, a nice place to live, and a cat named Selma.

She has given up on ever seeing Austin again, but never forgotten him. So imagine her surprise when she comes face to face with him - at a work conference out of town - wearing a name tag that says William.

Despite the jump start to her dormant heart, and the instant attraction between them, she's determined to stay level-headed and find out not only why he left, but who he actually is.

William has never gotten over his high school sweetheart. No matter how many times he's moved, or tried to change, there's just never been anyone that compared to her.

Accustomed to his solitary way of life, he's struck completely dumbfounded after running into Ellie again. He realizes that not only will she be a threat to his sanity, but also to his life. But more importantly, he will be a threat to hers. 

He knows he needs to keep her safe, and the best way to do so is to stay far, far away from her.